Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Pictures from Big Day!

It turned out to be a cold rainy day so guess you could say it rained on my parade!

Here is my beautiful cake
This is my crazy auntie Nancy. She is the interior decorator from Wimberly
Jan and Kelly 2 of my bestest friends!
More guests
My court of queens!
Kelly,me,and Alyssa
More fun
My big haul! I got 3 sets of sheets,2 sets of canisters,1 set of steak knives,1 set of flatware,1 set f dishes,Margarita set,2 sets of towels,laundry hamper,2 beautiful throw pillows,decorative bottle to put fairy lights in,and a mirror with a tiara on it so that every time I look in the mirror I will see a queen.

--------------------oOo--------------------

10 Comments:

Blogger Bo... said...

That is a good haul! Happy Birthday!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

That cake looks soooo good!
Happy Birthday...
It looks like yall had a great time and all those gifts!!!! Tell us, what did you get?

5:27 PM  
Blogger Glenda said...

That's some birthday party!! I love the whole idea of it! I think we could all use being called a "Queen" for a day, ya know? Anyway, happy for ya! Looks like it was a blast!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Wow, what a wonderful party. You look nice in your tiara,too. Very regal. What a great way to start the new year!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Love the cake!!! I want a Tiara! I need a tiara!

All those cool pressies!!! You racked up girl!

If I ever meet you in person, beware, I am going to steal that jacket!

Glad it was so nice. You deserved it!

6:22 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

wow wee, the is awesome! You got some lovely stuff!!! That cake looks yummy ------ was it? Now I am hungry!!!! Take Care and thanks for sharing!

12:45 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

I meant to say that, not the - You see it is because I can think of nothing else other than that yummy cake!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww,looks like a wonderful time!
I'm loving that cake!

Miss Thing had a tiara and I stole it from her so I could wear it around the house;p

7:28 PM  
Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

I love the tiars. You all look so queenly. Happy BD!

MJ

10:03 AM  
Blogger S* said...

You made out like a bandit and your friends totally rock!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars