Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Is it Wednesday already?



I know ya'll are tired of hearing me bitch about the "talker" All I will say is she's back today!

On another note, I had dog shit on my shoe this morning. Nothing like getting in a cold ass car and then cranking up the old heater to find it is sending the most billious of scents your way! I had to chunk my shoe in the back seat. Then, once at work I had to do the wet grass twist to knock the majority of it off. It is still lingering and I would get up and go wash it off but the "talker" keeps saying she smells something and I know what that something is! I so amuse myself!

--------------------oOo--------------------

9 Comments:

Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

Hi Poody:

Love the picture. The smell of dog poo first thing in the morning is gross. Yuck!


MJ

9:59 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Haaa,that is great revenge!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Happy New Year to u!!
I have arranged for a Dog Of The Week Contest! in my blog. plz check out my blog to know more about this contest.
Tell your Momma to check it.

Thank you.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

hahahha!!!! I never tire of hearing you complain about the talker cuz I have one at my office too and she will flat drive you crazy!

Hehe the Puppy Poop revenge!!! HA!!!

2:53 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

You should have done the twist thing on a patch of carpet under her destk. ;)

2:20 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

That is the worst smell early in the morning!
The puppies are way to cute.

I'm back. Again!

5:02 AM  
Blogger keeks said...

Awwwwww, cute photo.

I've stepped in dog shit at least once a month since August on my way to the bus stop. Don't notice till I'm at work and can't wipe it off in the grass. I drives me mental because it's not my dog's crap.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Hey, I hope you enjoy the shower and the parade. And watch out for dog poop. It is everywhere these days. :)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Bo... said...

Love the term "wet grass twist"!!! (I've done it many a time for a cowpie, heh!)

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars