Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hell has Frozen Over!

This is a picture of the best martini in the world!
My sister Anna having some of the best martini in the world.
My cousin Tammie has 4 grandchildren all girls. This is Bailey.
I love this picture!
Tammie and one the her grandbabies.
These 2 are sisters and the oldest one lives with Tammie. She won't give her back is what her daughter says!

I stayed home all day yesterday and am still home this morning. I do however, plan on getting out and going to work today. it is still cold nd rainy here but I think the roads are ok to drive. As long as I stay off the bridges and overpasses that is. The only problem is I live south and work north. I have the river to cross but once I get past that I should be okay. I did nothing at all yesterday. I didn't even get on the computer. Just lay about and watched TV all day. Never even got out of the gown!But, I am getting a little antsy. I don't think I could live up north where the weather is bad all winter and you have to stay indoors all the time. The best part about living at the back door of hell is in the winter you can still have your shorts an sandals on.I really do not have any winter clothes. I just layer them when it gets this cold which is hardly ever.

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi Poody, We are experiencing tremendous heat waves - I would much rather have some nice cool weather!!

Love the pics, thanks for sharing!

Take Care

12:32 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

I want one of those olives! No... two or three of them.
Be careful.
It's cold here too. The sleet and ice missed us and went just a tad up north. I don't want it either!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

A couple of those martinis and you should be able to go outside with no problems. :)

8:10 PM  
Blogger S* said...

Yeah, it's a little chilly up here to say the least, but we've had a string of mild winters the last few years. But I do love the warm weather....

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars