Thursday, February 01, 2007

Let's Play a Game

Well, it has been an uneventful week for me. Just a lot of the same old bullshit. Work,home, and back to work. I did get a belly band for the little man. It is a band that goes across his belly covering up his little pee-pee. That way when he lifts that leg he doesn't piss the house up. He doesn't seem to mind it yet. Of course, he is outside today with the girls. No, he doesn't have to wear it outside!I also got one of those Floormate contraptions. It cleans hard floors and it is great. My kitchen floor never looked so good!It vacuums and then mops and dries the floors! See, I told you I was bored. The talker is still up my nose! She is still bothering the hell outta me. But, like a friend of mine says "If you have a problem solve it! If you cannot solve it, it is not a problem!"In other words, it is what it is and the problem is with me not her. She is not going to change so I must change the way I deal with her. Enough of her! This is all about me!
Since I am so boring today... let's play a game!I am going to give you a line to a movie and you tell me the name of the movie!
"Like living with a 6 year old!"

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I like your friend's saying!
That's a pretty neat way to look at things.
The movie? My life.
Ha,kidding I have NO clue.

12:13 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

Was it something with Adam Sandler in it?

1:34 AM  
Blogger poody said...

No Phishez_rule good guess though!Any other guesses?

7:03 AM  
Blogger poody said...

The Three Amiogos was the movie!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars