Saturday, February 03, 2007

Saturday Yeah!!

I am so glad it is the weekend!Jana and I are going to see Dreamgirls! I have been wanting to see this movie for a while. I love Jennifer Hudson. She was on AI !!! Guess being the idol isn't all that now because I have no idea what happened too the girl who won it that year. She had a squeaky voice but everyone loved her!Dooley is mad at me. I got this thing called a belly band. You know it holds his little weenie in place and thus no more marking my house! Anyways, he has to wear it when in the house. So, he is outside and now will not come in if it means I catch him and apply said band. Once he gets in and I have him banded he will sit across the room and skulk.It hurts my feelings but he has to learn!Off to the movies!$300 yard dog is you got it outside!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Poor Dooley.

5:43 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

I've seen dreamgirls! Excellent movie. But you'll have a numb butt at the end of it!

11:20 PM  
Blogger poody said...

I loved it so much I love Jennifer Hudson and in one song I had some welling and spilling going on!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Was it good?
I think I may want to go see it.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars