Sunday, February 04, 2007

Gladys In Austin

I am so totally computer stupid! I have been trying for an hour or so to put this lady up on my site but you will just have to go to the site itself. This lady is so typical of the ladies I see in home health. I think she may even be the neighbor of one of my patients.I love the elderly so much. Good thing because I am on my way to being one hopefully!
! Definitely sounds like a south Austin gal!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1lDBx1gBww

Ok so if you copy the above gibberish and then paste it in the search it will pull up what I want you to see. It is on youtube.Supposedly I can link to it but HONEY PLEASE !!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

PMSL, that is soo funny, love it :) I have patients like that sometimes, I never get cross at them, not just because they are elderly and we should always respect our elders, but because I love it when people can remain in control at such an age, you just never know what they will come out with ya know.
Onc, I went into a room after handover time, and introduced myself as this 102 year old ladies nurse. I proceeded to fill her cup with a drink of water...and she said, Ï can do that myself you know, I am not an invalid!"Right she was too, she was so independant!!!
Oh, to load up the you tube you have to click on the Embed bit and put it on using the compose bit of your upload :)

2:12 PM  
Blogger Bo... said...

I love Gladys, too!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Poody, that was very very funny. I love the way it was cracking up Ellen. Thanks for sharing that.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

OMG! That is funny. I so love Ellen. I'm now watching a lot of other clips from Ellen & Gladys... seems Ellen keeps calling her. LOL

3:10 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hey Poody - I too love the elderly!!!!!! Thanks for the visit earlier, was nice to see you again!!!

Take Care!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars