Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday is here!

I just spent the whole week reading a blog by Jailbyrd. If you know of her she seems to be a nice girl who is having a bad time right now. I meant to tell her what my Australian friend has told me and that is this"If it has wheels or a penis it is nothing but trouble". Try to stop by and give her some support if you can! As for me, the talker is out today she is having her heart regulated and the psycho boss is out as well. I have my office to myself and I couldn't be happier. Busy yes but alone YES! noe rambling chaetter to annoy me! I have shit planned for the weekend but knowing the clits anythign can happen between now and then! I bought them all and myself as well brooches in the shape of martinis. they have a lot of bling on them and they love them.I am off to have a bite for lunch. Hope everyone has a great weekeend.

--------------------oOo--------------------

8 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Mmm,enjoy your freedom and stress free day!
Those brooches sound fun,I hope all your plans work out perfect;)

1:08 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

Well, enjoy your time alone. That's all I do now.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I know you are loving it at work with out the talker!

I wanna see a picture of the brooch ok? PLease I LOVE me some bling!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

What if it has wheels AND a penis?


I hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Enjoy your quiet day because Monday is just around the corner... Sorry, but true.
Bling Martinis~I like.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Jail Byrde said...

Hey You!

What a massive comment you left on my blog! I was just about to respond to it, but before doing so I clicked on your profile to see if you had one, yourself. I figured you must - nobody can write as much as us, without having a blog.

Thanks for the shout-out here, too. I do appreciate the support.

I'll be checking you out, but so far I like what I see. Can't go wrong with an animal/martini/bling lover!

;) xx
JB

6:52 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

I love brooches with bling. They are one of my indulgences.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I have read two of her comments and I like her style.

I will have to visit the blog.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars