Friday, February 16, 2007

Yeah Friday!


It is so cold here this morning! I woke up to 28 degrees! I know my Canadian and New York friends are thinking What? But ya'll that is cold at the back door of hell! I have no cold weather clothes. I had to layer this morning and now I feel like Randy from The Christmas Story. My arms are stuck out to the sides of my body! I had to ask one of the girls I work with (a mom) to help me re-adjust my sweater!Yep, I'm a retard!Dooley on the other hand was anxious to get out there this morning and run around. I was going to keep him in the house but he went in his pup tent and I threw in 2 hot towels. He was rooting around in there when I left. Then this morning Adrian brought in the 2 weenie dogs Akasha and Lestat. They were in little sweaters too. I love those babies. He takes them to the nursing homes. They get him some referral too! Working dogs! The Talker is feeling much better and she is going ninety to nothing.I just smile and try to not listen because I have stuff to do. I plan on working this weekend to make some extra money.I can see some AM/PM diabetics and another patient for wound care. If I can do this every other weekend I can make extra $300/pay period. That will come in handy for bills and getting more work done around the house. I plan on going down to the river too to take some photographs of the smoke and ice. It was awesome this morning but I had the "w" to get to. I will post some pictures when I get them. My cousin's little dog Buffy is having a hard time too. She is so old, 17 yrs. That is old for a cocker spaniel. She can't see or hear and now her hips are so sore she chews at them. Linda, my cousin, is in a little denial about her condition. I told her today she really needs to take her to the Dr to at least get her something for pain. She has been giving her aspirin but last night she was dragging her right hind leg walking in circles. I know it is hard to realize that the dog needs to be put down but the fact she is in pain is hard to deny. I am trying to type this because the Talker is still going. GRRRRR!!!!! Skills Poody Skills!!! I am trying here folks!Okay that is enough, I got to get back to work. Everybody have a good weekend and stay warm.

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Awww I'm sorry about your cousin's doggie.
Hope ya warm up soon!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

At least this time there wasn't any ice. Right?

Have a great weekend.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Stay warm , no problems, it is going to be 38degrees celcius here today :(
Sad about the dog too, quality of life must come into play, the dog would surely be better off at rest.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

BTW, I love that image there, have a great weekend :)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I love that picture!

Its been cold here too, I hate it. its 26 now, whats up with that?

Sorry about the talker, I thought maybe she was gone, No luck huh?

Have a good weekend gal!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Bo... said...

It's cold here, too--it's been snowing flurries off and on. (And I love that movie "The Christmas Story"---my sister and I watch it every year.)

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars