Thursday, February 15, 2007

Stubb's and Chris Daughtry



Ok as many of you know I am a music junkie! One of the main reasons I live where I live is because of the live music scene here.Ok so needless to say I know who is coming and when most of the time between myself and the people I know. Chris if you recall was the best singer ever on American Idol and I said then and I say it now I will stand to watch Chris in concert! Hell, I will dance all night to see him. Anyway, imagine my surprise as I was going to work one morning to hear that tickets had been sold out in a "presale" event at Stubb's. OMG!!!I was BUMMED!!So, fast forward to late Monday night I get a call from a "clit" Kelly who is telling me to quick to go Ebay because tickets are on there for the Stubb's show. Sure enough there they were, 2 for $69.00then with the shipping and handling blah,blah,blah it comes out to $72.Okay so I click on buy it now and pay pal it and it is a done deal. Yeh!! Then Kelly calls me back around 10:30 pm to say that she had gone on line to Stubb's just to see how much the tickets were originally and now they have them on sale for $20.So, WTF?? Why did she call me to tell me this? So, okay whatever.Anyways, another friend I work with Deborah wants to go see Chris so we go on line to get her ticket. There it was on Stubb's website for $20 then there was a service fee of $14.95 and then get this an either 1 day or 2 day delivery charge no will call or later as an option. She took the 2 day delivery as it was the least expensive for $15 making her ticket a grand total of $40. Wait, it gets better then when I get home and check my messages I see the seller of the tickets has sent me an email saying thanks for the quick payment and that he saw where Stubb's was selling more tickets for $20 and if I want he will refund me and I can get them there. I email him back saying that it was sweet of him but that I didn't want him to get stuck with the tickets and maybe he could just refund my account so where I had paid a total of $72.00 for 2 tickets from him he will give me back $22.00 thereby giving me 2 tickets for $50 which is a better deal than anyone else got!! HA!!!!!
I would like to give a big shout out to Big Baby Jesus for the karma factor! Am I good or what??

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

LOL. That is totally awesome. You must be a master negotiator.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

WTG! When is the concert? I would stand on my head to see him... He was my favorite.

10:45 AM  
Blogger poody said...

feb 23rd Sherry come on and go with us!All the "clits" are going!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

lmao you are definately good!!
This is great news!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Poody!

I'm glad that all worked out in the end.

I hope all is well.

Just a quick note to say hi and to check in.

Big day tomorrow.

Talk to you soon.

Take care, my friend.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Glenda said...

I'm so jealous! :)

9:52 AM  
Blogger L said...

He is so gorgeous, have lots of fun at the concert.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars