Monday, March 05, 2007

More Monday

This morning it was cold. I had to throw Dooley out in the cold this morning wrapped in a hot towel from the dryer. I have been looking for a costume for him for the parade. I found one that is an Elvis costume. OMG! Ya'll I have to get it. I am ordering it on line and as soon as it gets here I will post a picture! He is so gonna hate it! I am going to find a big black wig and go as 'Cilla!I am in the process of re-financing my house again. The one from last year was a band-aid loan to get my finances in order. I have managed to increase my credit rating by 100 points. That is major and now I can get a fixed rate at 6%.What this all means is I will probably die owing money on this dang house! I am hoping to get a little money back so I can get my other bathroom fixed. Always something! I need a boyfriend who is also a contractor! Or a plumber!Or an electrician ! Those guys make the bucks! I need the hook-up!

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

You should set a higher goal. Look for a boyfriend who is a contracter AND a plumber AND an electrician. :)

4:52 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

I say bugger all that. Just shag them a few times. You don't have to actually put up with them that way.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Don't you know, Poody; tradesmen NEVER work on their own houses.....

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars