Friday, March 02, 2007

Working on the Weekend

I am seeing patients this weekend. I saw patients weekend before last and today when I looked at my paycheck it was the same old amount. No extra pay for the weekend visits!!Hello, I am not doing this for the fun of it. I need the $$. Dooley has to get neutered and well before the big race. I was hoping to get him fiexed this coming week but now he will have it done on the 16th. The race is the 28th of April. I am thinking he will be healed up for that. He is so cute! The nurse I got him from came into the office this morning with a little boy puppy. He was 8 weeks old. He is light brown and white they cal it piebald and has little dappled spots of chocolate brown. Lewis my dear friend and the co-daddy of Akasha and Lestat bought him. His name is Mork and Adrian the other co-daddy of the Akasha and Lestat is buying his sister who looks the same and her name is Mindy!I am thinking of dressing Dooley up like Pee Wee Herman for the parade. Akasha and Lestat are going as Lucy and Ricky.I am undecided though. Any good ideas as to what I can dress Dooley up as for the big Weenie dog parade?

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

You worked on the weekend for no pay?
Whaaaat???

6:26 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I hope they get your paycheck fixed soon! The males usually heal pretty quick, Dooley should be fine. If not can you push him in a stroller??? LOl that would be cute!!

I like the pee wee herman idea.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

No pay for weekend work? That's not fair!

I like Mel's idea (pushing him in a stroller/baby) and I like the peewee Herman idea too.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

I guess a little hot dog bun costume is too obvious? But it would be very cute nonetheless.

My cat is named Lestat--he's about seventeen years old now and much mellower than than when he was a kitten. He drew blood a lot back then with his sharp little teeth and claws, hence the name. :)

4:08 PM  
Blogger poody said...

I talked with the payroll person last night and she says I will get my pay on Monday.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Weenie dog parade? Things sure are interesting where you live, Poody. One question, though; How do you dress a dog up like Lucy, Ricky or Pee Wee Herman?
I wouldn't work on the weekend for flat pay rates. new legislation here in Australia is trying to stop penalty rates. The public are outraged at this.
I think your little man is gorgeous, even without the Pee Wee Herman costume.

Cheers, Cyndy ;)

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars