Monday, March 12, 2007

Oh Fuck !

Okay so today I am sitting at my desk trying to do my thing and ignore the constant chatter coming from the talker to my right. I hear her talking on the phone to someone but not really paying attention and she gets off the phone and says to me"That was a dr. office calling about a patient we no longer have on service. They said she fell and wanted us to send a nurse out to check the patient out. But, I told her we were no longer seeing this pt and I couldn't send a nurse out to see her just because she fell. You need to send her to the ER or something like that"I said" Oh no a fall will get us out there! Of course we can send the nurse out there!Call that Dr. office back and tell them we are sending someone out right now!" She looks at me and says "well the last name starts witha R so that is one of your pts!"In other words, I fucked this up for you so take it and run!I went and spoke with the scheduler and she cleared a nurses' schedule up to go out but the Dr office called back and told us they had called another agency and never mind. In other words, ya'll fucked up and we found another agency who doesn't have their head up their ass!I went to my psycho boss and told her all this and more like how all the nurses call me instead of her because she is no help! She told me not one of them has come to her with any complaint! WTF!!! So, it makes me look like I am the one with issues! that is it! Like it or not the nurses will have to deal with her and if it is a problem they will have to talk to my boss about it not me!I also found out that the new office space which is double the space we have now I have to share a fucking office with her. She told me we will have a partition between us!I am so very dissappointed people! The only thing keeping me going for the last 3 months has been knowing they were building out new spaces upstairs. I cannot stay with this dumb ass bitch another minute much less for fucking ever!!!I am under the impression my boss is trying to get me to either quit or go crazy and be fired!!Unfuckingbelieveable!This dumb fuck has no accountability!Hold on she is asking me another dumb shit for brains question! OMG! She never fails to amaze me! I know no one is that fucking stupid! I mean I have met retards with more higher brain function!I am going to hell in a bucket of chicken for cursing an old lady but fuck fuck fucking fuck! Fuck me running she gets on my very last good nerve! I am so thinking now that my only choice is to go back out in the field!But then I would have to deal with her like the field nurses do .No wait they don't deal with her they fob it all off on me! Well, this is a come to Jesus call honey!!! Either they deal with her or report her to the boss! Bullshit that I go to the boss and am told she has had no complaints whatsoever from any of the nurses!Wait, I think I just busted a blood vessel in my brain and yep,I think my stomach is starting to bleed! now, I know why people drink on the job!

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Sorry Poody! I don't blame you, I'd make everyone go to the boss to complain or either write it down and they have to sign it so the boss starts to see the problems. That sucks! Hopefully somethign will change for you soon.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Yep I would want a drink on the job too with all that mess.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Its so ridiculous! I agree, let the nurses deal with her! grrr.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:29 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Jeez, Poody, I Hope you're not taking warfarin; I hate to think you died bleeding out after that brainless moron burst your boiler.
The world would be a lesser place without you. She'll probably move on soon, anyway; her kind usually do.

Hang in there!

2:33 AM  
Blogger S* said...

Breath, Poody! And stash a little bottle of some JD in your desk drawer. And thank God that you're not dumb. Dumb people tend to stay dumb. Consider yourself lucky!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Old Knudsen said...

You could always follow her one night and smash her over the head with a hammer.
Am I the only one that thinks like this?

Cheaper than drink it is.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars