Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Is is Spring Yet?


It is beginning to look a lot like Spring around here. I have some hyacinth in my front flower bed. I don't have pictures of them yet but will take some this week. They smell wonderful. I plan on working a litle bit every afternoon in my yard. I have a lot of debris from the leaves to clean up. I haven't seen the tulips yet. My rose bush needs to be trimmed up as well.I bought Dooley a little outfit yesterday at Target. It is a fishing vest and cap! OMG! So adorable but it was too small. Dang it! I am taking it back. But, I am still ordering the outfit off the internet for the parade. My office mate has gone to the dentist. Hooray! Maybe he will numb her up so good she won't be able to talk.That is all I have to say about her!I have got the don'ts! You know when you don't want to do anything. I got it bad!!I have company coming in to see me this weekend. My cousin is coming in from Dallas. She will stay in Wimberly but she will be in Austin during the day. I am taking one of the days off to be with her and her grand daughter. I have to go to the post office and mail a package off to my friend Cory in Melbourne. Cory, I am so sorry but I found this package in the trunk and it should have been mailed months ago! Luckily there is nothing perishable in there! What a stoogehead move on my part. Here comes the boss gotta look busy!

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Pics of your Hyacinth much awaited, and the tulips, (being wife to a clog wog here!!)
Haha at the jab at the office worker there, pity her muchly as dentists aren't everyone's favourite.
Spring is lovely, we are in Autumn, still got temp's over 30 degrees celcius, promoses of rain that never come.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

I'm so ready for spring! Today actually feels like it. I love hyacinths but don't have any... tulips are my very favorite. This woman up the street usually has a whole big bed full of them but I haven't seen any so far this year and it's almost getting to late here for them to come up. ;(

1:46 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I cant wait for spring!!! wooohoooo!!

Hey I lost your phone #, can you email it to me again. I was bored and lonely the other day and wanted to chat with my sis :)

4:16 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I'm looking forward to the pictures. Sorry about your 'donts'.
I hope they 'dont' last very long. :)

8:03 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

I'm so over warm weather and am eagerly awaiting winter. Snuggling under blankets with my cats... bring it on.

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries. You could say that I've been ultra lazy too. I start holidays next week, so I'll definitely get my finger pulled out.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Cool weather ...mmmmm.... It's been 36- 40degrees celsius here lately.. that's BLOODY HOT on anyone's scale...ask Cory....luckily, there's been some relieving low pressure systems during this week.....

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars