Saturday, March 17, 2007

Dooley Update

Dooley is fine and back to playing around. I met up with my cousin and aunt for lunch this afternoon. I had 2 margaritas with my meal(Mexican food) and then we went to Cabela's. For those of you who have never heard of Cabela's it is like a hunter's paradise.They have so many dead animals and they are all staged in scenes. Like the wolves are chasing the deer and the grizzly bear is eating a fish. That sort of thing. There are plaques beneath the animals that say Taken by so and so and then gives the date. Like they were merely taking a snapshot. It is macabre if that's how you spell it. Like it is weird and gross but at the same time you keep looking. They have a big game room with zebra,monkeys,(sorry Zambo)rhinos,elephants,tigers,lions,etc. Then there was this huge aquarium with catfish,bass,perch,trout,gar,all kind of fish. Big huge fish.They even had a waterfall in there. Gary, they had those croc shoes you like too. I bet there's one in the Houston area.I do not care for dead animals like that. My cousin and I kept saying that we guess it couldn't say murdered by so and so but that is more like it. It is every man's fantasy store. All we saw were men and more men so all in all it wasn't a bad place to be! Ok that's all I got!Going to bed. Night!

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Arggh! What is the appeal of killing animals and mounting them on walls?
Bizarre.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

You look like you are doing a fish face there sis! ugh. I do not get hunters, what kind of sport is that??

1:10 PM  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

DANG took me FOREVER to find you.

POODY!!! (((HUGS))

5:32 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

We have a similar place called Loon Lake Lodge, only the animals are mechinical and will start singing. It is like hunter Disneyland.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Oh, and I saw the picture this weekend. HAHAHA! Thanks for sharing!

You do know that isn't my real hair on the sidebar. Someone photoshopped my face to a mug shot. I should find the post for you. LOL!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars