Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hump Day

Have I asked ya'll this before? Has anyone ever had an avocado margarita? I have this itch to try one but it could go 2 ways,either be very good or very bad. My friend Lewis and I are gonna go find one and try it come Friday after the "w".Someone told me that they are creamy and yummy and Lewis says if it has alcohol in it he is down with that! He went to the Dr. yesterday and he has more tumors, yes it is a tumor! He will have to start chemotherapy again. I am scared for him. He comes into my office in the mornings and we have breakfast together. It is the only time we see each other any more. He has moved to a new apartment and is living alone again. This morning we were talking about the chemo and he said he just hopes he can make it through another round. I told him he has no choice but to make it through. He asked what he would do if he got sick and weak again and I told him I would come and stay with him until he was strong again.I know that he is living on borrowed time and he knows this too. I just was banking on another 20 or so years.I love him so much! After that last scare with him trying to die in the stinking hospital I hope I can be strong for him. It makes you stop and think about what is important in your life. I think after Nancy died so suddenly and then Lewis getting so sick I have made it a daily part of my life to let the people I love know it. I am so blessed to have the awesome friends and family I have and thank God almighty each and every day for them all. I know when the time comes I will be there for him. I will stay by his side and make sure he is not afraid. We both have the same fear of dying alone.Ok enough of that kind of talk.
American Idol- who was the best? I liked Melinda the best last night but also really liked Jordin and Blake. Ki-Ki was good as usual and I loved her whole look. She was beautiful! Sanjay made a little girl cry and Simon said it best when he said her face said it all!
Who watches Lost? I love that show so much! Last week was really a cliff hanger. They saw Jack and he was acting like he was one of Them. That guy back at the beach from the hatch, I can't remember his name but he is always coming around and being weird.He told Charlie he was saving him from getting killed. Anyways, I think he is one of Them! I am such a TV head! No wonder I have no life! That's ok cuz I just found out Delbert Mc Clinton is playing at Gruene Hall Saturday after next and I am so going to that. I love me some Delbert and I haven't seen him in forever. The Rat Bastard hated him so we never went.I should have known it would never work out. I mean really who doesn't love Delbert? Ok break is over and I am outta here as Beads says!Happy hump day everybody!
Oh here's a trivia question for you
Name this song
"Well, you started out with nothing and and you're proud that you're a self made man."

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Saw your comment over at Nude Steve's. Loved it. ;)

3:19 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Lyrics sounds like Workin Class MAn by our Jimmy Barnes, but I dunno girlie.
Advocado, I love it, but never had a margarita :)

3:39 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

hey sis, I am so sorry about Lewis. Wasnt he living with a guy? What happened there? I know you will be there for him. He is in my thoughts every day!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Sorry to hear about your friend. He's very luck to have you in his corner though.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I can't decide who I like best on AI. Did you see Lulu sing tonight? I had never seen her before. I wonder how old she is? I thought she sounded very good.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

"Stuck in the middle with you"...Keith Urban, Gerry Rafferty; Stealers Wheel.

Good news that Lewis has you for a friend. I'm so sick of bloody cancer...too many beautiful people are living this disease ;(

5:21 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Yeah Cyndy you got it girly!! Lewis was living with Adrian (Akasha the red weenie's dad) but they broke up about 4 months ago. Adrian found himself another boyfriend! They are still close and remain friends and I have to be nice to Adrian because we work together and the dog thing and mainly though because Lewis asked me to be nice to him.I am but do not care for him. Hey he was cheating on Lewis and we all know how I feel about cheating!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars