Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Always Something

The good news is the talker is out of the office all morning. She is sitting at home cooling her jets waiting on the cable guy. Yippee! I am sitting here listening to Johnny Cash as loud as I want and burning a smelly candle to boot!
My cousin has company from out of town. The girl is very nice but is a smoker and she has been smoking in the house! Big no-no. She is staying for 10 days! I talked with my cousin yesterday and told her that she had to talk with the girl already. Neither one of us smoke so why in the world would she think it was ok to light up. I mean if she was here for just 1 day and smoked a cigarette then maybe.But 10 days, oh hell to the no! I just spent good money to have my house painted and new slipcovers for the furniture and once you get the smell of cigarettes in the house and fabric it is hard to get it out. I think if smokers could actually smell how bad they smell they would quit for that reason alone.I have a good friend who smokes and so does her husband. You can smell the stale smoke from the sidewalk before even going into her house!Anyways, my cousin talked to the girl and when I went home last night she was smoking outside. Good! I hate to be rude or make anyone feel uncomfortable in my house as a guest but really!Sorry to my blogger fiends out there but guys ya'll stink!
Did anyone else watch Dancing with the Stars last night? How cute is Apollo Ohno?Plus I thought the guy who danced with Leeza Gibbons was a hotty too. But tell me didn't that dress she had on make her butt look big? Then Mohammad Alis's daughter did well. She is very muscular and her voice is well... "she sound like a man!" Heather Mills did ok too. She was better than Billy Ray Cyrus! Hello, who ever thought he would be good at dancing? LOL!
Tonight is another episode of AI! I am not feeling it that much this year. I mean you got Ki-Ki and Melinda and then you got the wannabes. Please, they should all pack up and go home! Who will go this week? And don't say Sanjaya because we all know he ain't going nowhere!

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Doo Dah said...

Aw, poods, where do I start.

1) tell the smoker that smoking is NOT allowed in the house. Dont talk to your cousin.

2) Heather Goldigger needds to go. Sha made a comment last night that she'd give a million bucks to somebody who blah blah blah and I got all riled up and thought OH YEA, a MILLION OF PAUL"S MONEY. tramp.

3) Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? My nickname for Sanjaya is SanJAYJAY. ((snicker)) but yes, ITA that this yr just isnt worthy of my time. I do like Doolittle, and the beatboxer. Sundance was my fav tho :(

8:02 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I feel the same way about smokers inside and they are SO stinky,uck
Glad she respected you in the end!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Hey, don't tell me I stink! I don't smoke! For that, you are getting a postcard of Beale St. LOL.

I think it is rude to smoke in someone's house. My mother in law smoked for a while, and I told her to please go downstairs and smoke. I caught her smoking on the deck right by our front door. My husband was out there talking to her while she smoked. I was pissed cause he knew my wishes.

So, I say if you need to smoke, at least be considerate.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

It is rude for someone to smoke in your house! I wouldnt feel bad at all. Hell, I make my hubby smoke outside but he agrees me on that one.

I watched 24 last night, so I missed dancing with the stars! damn.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I agree about smoking. Smoke especially gets into the drapes and smells even worse when it is stale.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

I hate the smell of cigarettes too, and the smoke bothers me.

But smokers just don't smell it until they quit.

My friend who quit opened a closet of hers that she hadn't opened ina long while (since before she quit) and when the smell of stale smoke drifted out she was horrified.

"Did I smell like that?!! Ugh!"

9:56 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

I flat out refuse to let people smoke in my residence. I'm an asthmatic and have been hospitalized before for an extremely severe (i.e. bluish lips) attack.

I've only once met someone who needed to be told twice not to smoke inside. I wish him syphilis.

for other reasons

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars