Tuesday, March 27, 2007

On Site Interview

So, the boss of my boss is in the office today and she is telling me and the talker about how well we are doing our jobs. Now, we share a task screen and each task must be completed within a certain amount of time or your screen will change colors, red being bad very bad. The talker's screen is all lit up in red and stays that way. Imagine my surprise when the boss told the talker today that she was doing a good job managing to complete all her tasks in the time allotted! Wha wha what??? I swear shit floats to the top people! No way in a million is this bitch getting her tasks done in a timely manner! I can see from my screen how red her screen is. Infuckingcredible!!! This girl is gonna stay in her position and continue to fuck up on a daily basis. I hear these phrases continuously... I don't know anything about that. I don't know ab0out that. No one has told me anything about that. This is what she says to the nurses,therapists,Dr. office staff, patients and patients' family members.So, basically, we are both doing a good job. Man oh man, I should be getting my raise I should have gotten back in August and they hem hawed around and did the eval right before Christmas and told me I was on probation for the next 3 months because I was so mean to the talker! I still haven't gotten my raise! Fuck these people. My boss is back today from week off. She asked me if the talker has asked me to help her put in referrals today. No, she hasn't I replied. She is on crack if she thinks I am going to do any more of her work than I already do. She wouldn't know the meaning of the word triage if she looked it up and shoved it up her own butt!Man oh man Unbelievable! I am so ready to be in my own room without her constant chatter in the back ground. It will be so nice!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Jail Byrde said...

I am convinced that everybody is miserable at work every day. And we get paid a salary to be miserable, not to actually work - the work we get done in the meantime is a bonus.

What is the solution?

6:00 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Good point, jail byrde.

Shit might float to the top, Poody, but it smells when it's exposed to the air. Like Mel says, breathe, and think that it won't be long before it's peaceful.

Anytime you have trouble with my vernacular (or whatever) Poody, please feel free to ask, and I'll explain in the best way that I can. That way, we'll both be learning and becoming more wordly.
It doesn't help that my posts and comments are usually full of typos (they're usually done late at night when I'm tired), and I type s lot slower than I think... And I'm not known for being all that bright or sensible, either. ;0)

6:11 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Hi Poody. You're more Aussie than you know. You're right with all your definitions. Pigs live in a piggery, Banjo the barrel horse is a "barrel-racing" horse and the rodeo is a real life rodeo with cowboys and stuff, but of the Aussie variety. I suppose some U.S. cowboys visit here. From my very limited knowledge, the rodeo circuit is quite lucrative here in Oz. I reckon that our cowboys probably don't have hats as big as those worn by cowboys in Texas, but there's F100 trucks, huge bull bars, boots, wranglers and big belt buckles all over. An like most cowboys, they've got big balls, and their tough!
Check out my blog for the campdrafting info... I've learned something new today, too. I knew that horses and cows were involved in an arena setting, but that was about it!

I hope this helps. ;0)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

See; there goes my typing again. I meant that the COWBOYS were tough, NOT their balls. But whatever..... LOL

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars