Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday is Here !

Well, the plan to have an avocado margarita has changed. One of the "clits" Kelly is having a birthday today so we are all meeting up at one of our favorite palces Casa Garcia's. They make a great margarita and good food and the best part is it is close to all of our homes. I don't know if I have mentioned before that all the "clits" live within a 5 mile radius of one another. And yes, that is done on purpose!The talker is going ful throttle today. I asked her to shut up for a little while so I could figure out a level of care on a chart but it only worked for a few minutes! LOL I should have known.Come on end of the month! My cousin's company is gone finally. Last night when I went to bed she was in my cusin's bedroom with the door shut but I could smell cigarette smoke. Like I can't smell it! Whatever! Just get the fuck out of my house! No respect! Hey, if my cousin is ok with her clothes and bed linen smelling like a big old cigarette butt then fine.I know which battles to fight and which battles to walk away from. I think this girl intimidated my cousin a little bit. They are old friends and used to be roomates. But you know how you can tell when someone thinks they are the alpha of the relationship? I think that was the case here. Plus, we are both southern girls and the one thing we learn as children is be nice. I find it hard to ask someone not to smoke in the house or in the car but I do! It always makes me feel mean but then again it is offensive. I have been having gallbladder attacks. I eat poorly so it makes sense my body rebels against me. I have been drinking a butt load of fresh pressed apple juice. The pectin in the cider dissolves the stones and then you take a spoonful of mineral oil to move it on out. It has to be fresh juice not processed.Works like a charm though!How about Gray's Anatomy last night? Goerge fucked up big time. I hate Izzy! She is a psycho for one thing. I would never let her near any of my patients. Plus, she was slamming Callie for being rich and hello, bitch you are too. And when did that become a bad thing? I mean for fuck's sake they are doctors!I get so annoyed at that show with their bullshit procedures. Mcdreamy loses way too many patients on the table either that or he will almost lose them. That is a bad thing people! Surgeries are supposed to be uneventful. Not his though. And her father is the most ineffectual man alive. Sounds like I hate the show.I don't but I do hate parts of it. I love Christine! She is my favorite character. I love Burke too.Ok back to the "w". Have a great weekend everyone!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Doo Dah said...

I'da kick some arse if somebody be smokin in my house if I had told them not to.

Dont watch GA, sorry. Do like the vajayjay nickname, so therefore I nicknamed Sanjaya as Sanjayjay mainly because of the fro he wore that one show bout two weeks ago. He LOOKED like a vajayjay that needed shaved.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

COngrats on getting your own office.

I like avocados, but i can't imagine they would be good in a margarita.

12:21 PM  
Blogger L said...

She should respect you and your home and not smoke in it.

YUMMM avocados.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Anybody smoke in my house and they see the door pretty quickly.

I've never been able to get into Grays anatomy. I don't really like doctor/nurses type dramas.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I love Izzie, Meredith is the one that gets on my nerves. I think its cool George is getting so much play, haha we all thought he was a wimp boy at first!

Glad the smoker has left the building!

We had major drama at my W yesterday, I hate hate hate drama.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

My mother used to go outside to smoke when she visited me... She's quit now..at 70! It was such a shame that her sister had to die to make her realise that it was past time....
Avocado and margarita..together??
Meredith is so dumb, thinking with her... vajayjay... all the time. Did I use that in the right context? She annoys me more than anyone, I think. ;0)

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars