Thursday, March 22, 2007

Damn the Devil!

I told ya'll Sanjay was not going anywhere! LOL My sister is watching AI for the first time this year and she will call me all upset and wanting to know what is wrong with America. Honey, if as many Americans would vote for the President as vote for AI we could have a decent government!
So, the Bush administration says no to having to swear in anyone to actually tell the truth about all the prosecutors being fired. Seems there was no communication for like 30 days before the ax fell on all those guys. No emails,no phone log, no documentation at all. Sounds familiar doesn't it. Can you say Nixon?? It is unreal that the Bush admin. is saying that this whole thing is a waste of time and an investigation would be a waste of the taxpayer's money. I guess it is more important to find out if the President is getting blow jobs than if he is actually trying to bamboozle the whole American public. I think Bush thinks we all get to work on the short bus! I will be so glad to get his lying bully ass out of the white house. I only hope and pray it happens before he really pisses off somebody so bad that they nuke us! Ok enough of that bullshit!
Did I tell you we are moving our offices to bigger and better digs? Did I tell you I have my own office? My own talker free office! Praise the Lord!!!!Finally, my ears wil bleed no more!Don't jinx it! Don't jinx it!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Sanjaya should of went home last night. Happy Thursday!! :)

2:02 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Dont jinx it sis!!!!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars