Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th


Yeah, I have made it through another week of hell in the office! I am going to my friend Nancy's house this weekend to practice with Dooley and her dogs racing. She is the person I got Dooley from. She is also a nurse and she is so funny. She raises Daschunds and has about 20 or so. Her kids say she loves her dogs more than she loves them and she is alright with that. She tells me she was once married and went through a nasty divorce. She says she thinks about getting into another relationship but every time she does she just gets another dog. She says you can tell she thinks about it a lot!

It is official. Dooley hates his costume but too bad. I'm the Moma and he is wearing it! He is so cute. I am having some alterations done on it because he is so small and his little legs are so dang short! I will post pictures of him when I get it to fit!

I have registered him for the race and hope to hear back soon when he will race. I have asked for a Saturday race but who knows. I am so getting excited ya'll. It is the most fun you can have with your clothes on! I wish each and every one of you could come and see the shenanigans! It is a hoot I kid you not! I will be sure to take lots of pictures. I will even take pictures tomorrow of our practice runs. Maybe if you see a puppy you like you can get one from Nancy.here is her website:www.zwergteckelslimited.com
Check out the puppies. She just had new ones!

--------------------oOo--------------------

10 Comments:

Blogger Shana said...

That is hysterical! you are so funny! My favorite is the Elvis costume!

Hugs, Shana :)

8:28 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Haa,I'm getting excited too!
I always wanted a dress up kind of dog,rotti crosses,pitbulls and colloe mixes just do.not appreciate it all that much and always figure out how to get away;p

12:05 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

That's the shortest giraffe I've ever seen. :)

6:12 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Oh my gawd that poor dog!!
Lolzz.

8:29 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

I love that pic of Dooley, and I really don't blame him for hating that costume.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

NO NO dont tempt me to get another dog!! Our saying right now is 8 is enough!

I can not wait to see pics! Good luck Dooley and Sis!

7:21 AM  
Blogger L said...

Dooley makes the cutest giraffe ever.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

How gorgeous. I know a few nurses with these kinda dogs too, wonders if I should get one to keep up :)
I reckon I could sew a few outfits with my machine, a madonna one, an elton john one an dmaybe a kylie minogue one too, lol.
Thanks for the laugh :)

8:04 PM  
Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

I've never seen anything like this before. It's hysterical. OMG!

Thanks you for sharing that picture.

MJ

11:06 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

LOve the new look sis!

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars