Thursday, April 05, 2007

Picture Time

here's Kelly Ho and Lois Ho celebrating Kelly Ho's birthday at Casa Garcia's
Wait a minute! Is that Mariachis setting up to play for our enjoyment?
Wha.wha.wha.what? Did somone say Mariachis? Oh no they didn't!
Wah! I hate Mariachis! I told you hos I hate me some Mariachis!
Connie Ho and Gail Ho try to offer support and love to Jana Ho in her time of need !
But Jana Ho don't you remember that Antonio Banderas was a Mariachi?
Jan Ho loves the Mariachis! And Antonio Banderas too!
Hey, listen up you hos, it's my birthday and I'm ready to dance!
You hos better guzzle those dang drinks cuz Jana Ho just ran out to the car and is leaving the parking lot!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Jail Byrde said...

Unfortunate family name for a group of girls, but seems to work nicely in their favour, doesn't it?

Looked like a party I would have enjoyed immensely! And where's Poody Ho in all these pics?

9:56 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Love the pics!

Happy Easter Sis!!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

I think you should give Mariachis another chance. After a few margaritas, they sound pretty good. Try it!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Is this the picture version of the story you told a while back? LOL.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Your picture comments are so Mr T Ate My Balls-ish.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Ho, Ho, Ho, Happy Birthday! And Ho and Ho and Ho......

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars