Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Say it Ain't So!!

I am so mad I could spit bullets! I just saw the final "written in stone" layout for the new offices. I am sharing a fucking office with this big mouth bitch! And the office is 1/2 the size of the one we are in now.I am told they are putting in a sound proof barrier. Yeah right! I got a sound proof barrier. My Ford Taurus doing home visits in south Austin!! Oh hell to the no they did not do that to me! I have talked with every boss from here to San Antonio. They are all aware of the situation. They have to back out of the office every time they come in too. Yeah muther fuckers, try being cooped up with her for 9 hrs a day 5 days a week. I am writing up my transfer request this evening. Since they all know of my extreme dislike for sharing my space with her then I am left to think that they are wanting to get me out of the office. Well, then they will get their wish!Actually having done this job for the last 3 years I am happy to be going back out in the field. The bad thing is I will have to deal with her ineffectual job performance from the field. At least, with me here the nurses call me to help them out. Once I am gone they will have to deal with her or be calling the boss every time which is exactly what I am going to do. Fucking fuck fuck muther fucking fucks!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Jail Byrde said...

It does kinda make you wonder if they're trying to pave the way to you leaving, doesn't it?

Assume you are them and you don't care if your employee is miserable with that woman - LOGISTICALLY, does it make sense for them to put you in her office?

By this I mean, let's assume you're 'just a number' - does this benefit them in any way?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I think this transfer could be a really good thing for you. At least I hope it is.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars