Wednesday, April 04, 2007

WOrdless Wednesday

I took the title from Mel but I am using it because the talker is out today. She has a heart condition and had to go to the hospital to be cardioverted. She has Atrial Flutter which could be why she is so dang ditzy!It is so nice in here today without her constant chatter. We do have a wall but she continues to holler at me like it is not even there. I try to ignore her and it is working out pretty good but I also know she listens to everything I say over here too. The staff like the set up better because they can come in to see me and not have to deal with her. She is a conversation hog. Like if someone is telling me about a problem they are having either personal or with a pt. she also has a story about herself that will always top the story I am being told. Like who cares already? Enough of the bitterness though. Today is good. I finished all my tasks and hers too by 9:30 this morning.
Today is tomorrow in Australia and as such it is my good friend Cory's birthday. He is a whopping 29 years old. Please stop by to wish him a Happy Birthday!
Ok ,so who saw AI last night? Can Sanjay get any worse? Please!I am still a fan of KiKi and Melinda. Those girls are the best in the competition. I also like Gina but she is out of her league here. I love Chris too but only because he looks so much like my cousin Tiger's son Dylan. I was thinking last night that all the men in my family are good looking. How about that! I have hot relatives! I would never tell them that though because well, I would not want them to get all proud of themselves. They may be good looking but they are still a bunch of dorks!! Just kidding!
I saw my therapist yesterday and guess what? I am still crazy! No,she actually said she thinks I am coming from a better place now. I still have issues but I am coping with them much better. The talker is still an irritant and Nancy is still dead but I am doing better dealing with it. The Rat bastard... well I still think of him daily but I am no longer sad or missing him and I am no longer angry when I think of him. It is like I have no feelings for him anymore. Now, having said that if I saw him or talked to him I may have a different story but in theory I am doing better in that respect. I am however not ready to undertake another relationship at this time and if the truth be told I don't think I will ever be ready for that. I tell you this last one almost killed me!I wish I had a funny story to tell you but I got nothing. Go see Steph for a laugh. She is always up to something over there on her blog site.

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Glad to see you having a good day.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars