Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday is Here!


Good day bloggers and blog stalkers! Here is a baby picture of Dooley. I am working this weekend and came home to do some laundry. I got a new front load washing machine. It is so nice to have clean clothes. Before the agitator was not working so basically I had soaked and spun clothes. Not so good. It's the little things that make a girl happy. I am going out to see the weenie dogs at my friend's house again today for a little while.One of the nurses is having a jewelry party at her house at 2pm but she lives so far up in north Austin and I have diabetics to see before their dinner which is around 5pm. Old folks get up at 6am and go to bed at 8pm. When I get old and retire I am staying up late and never getting up before 10am!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Happy Saturday!


Dooley is soooo cute. :)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I like getting up early. I'm strange that way. :)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Gorgeous Dooley :)

2:17 AM  
Blogger phishez said...

He is about nine kinds of cute right there!

5:01 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

he knows he's cute doesnt he?? So adorable!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Lurverly doggie, Poody.

I am going to be the worst old patient ever. I'll be buggered if someone's going to put me to bed at 6pm and then make me get up at 6am. I've never been a morning person, and I reckon I'll give 'em hell if they expect to get me out of bed and into a shower before 8 when I'm 80..........

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars