Sunday, April 22, 2007

A Moment of Weakness

I got up this morning and saw my AM diabetic patients. When I got back home I was putzing around in the front yard and there is a jasmine that is growing over an archway from the front to the back yard. The Rat Bastard planted it many years ago and it is glorious this year. Full of blooms and smells heavenly. I sent him a text message saying so and he texted me back almost immediately saying do not send me anything else thank you. Well, I was shocked at first. See, the last time we had any contact at all was back when I called and left him a voice mail that the cops were looking for him at my house. I never heard from him when I sent that message. I was thinking about him when I was looking at the jasmine. I am still trying to mend my broken heart and for the first time I wasn't thinking hateful thoughts about him. So, I guess it was a moment of weakness. 1000 days to get over him and it has only been 29 months and 10 days.But who's counting. Chris Daughtry has a song on his album #4 Over You. It is like my mantra these days.

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Electro-Kevin said...

You need distractions, Miss Poody.
Try to live well and get absorbed in things other than ...

11:29 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

I hope you don't associate the beauty of Jasmine with him forever. Some visualisation might be necessary ;0)

1:25 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Man, he is a shit, sorry, I dunno him but he made me mad, because you got sad.
Jasmine, I have it under my bedroom window, a delightful scent. Get out there, sit there and just smell it, feel the air waft past you and be in the moment. Evicting the thoughts of this man from your mind, be yourSELF. That, is your ricket to forgetting him, think of yourSELF and do things for you. Getting back to nature is the way out :)
Sending you positive thoughts from abroad :)

5:02 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

I think there are times when you need to cut someone from your life completely. I know (we ALL know that I know) thats its difficult and painful. But you need to focus on the other side to get through sometimes.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars