Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm a Lifer

You Are a Life Blogger!

Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.
What Kind of Blogger Are You?


Oh my god today has been really noisy in here in the cubicle listening to the talker drone on and on and on! One of the field nurses came in and was sitting beside me while we worked on something on the computer and within 30 minutes she was like does she ever shut the hell up over there. The answer to this question is no, she does not ever shut the fuck up. I wish I could have a cup made with her picture on it and underneath could be a big caption that says here ya go have a big old cup of shut the fuck up!!LOL I make myself laugh. Easily amused I guess. I so want to go see Moma Mia the broadway musical is in town until sunday but so far no one wants to go with me!Wah! I gotta split because it is after 5 pm and believe it or not she is still talking over there! Just remember when the cops come asking questions you know nothing! What body?

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Mumma Mia is awesome, I loved it here Down under, so don't miss it ok.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

I keep saying that I'm going to see Moma Mia someday, but I haven't gotten to see it yet. Drat!

Thank you for your great comment of my post about Iraq.

MJ

9:21 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

You simply MUST go and see Mama Mia! Go alone if you have to, you'll have a great time regardless.

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars