Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May Day/ Ghost Story/5 Questions From Lynda



When I lived in Hawaii May 1st was and still is Lei Day. Everyone gets leied on May Day. The leis are made by hand and they are the most beautiful and fragrant things ever. What a nice thing to do. Too bad the rest of the world can't get leied!I think it is also girl's day for the Japanese. How about you? Is this a special day for you? Sorry I could not get on the internet last night so i will try again today when I get home to download the race pictures for y'all. My car is in the shop and it is going to cost me $9oo to repair it. I need to get it done too because it needs to be inspected. The cost includes 4 new tires too.I hate cars! If I ever win the lotto I am so getting a chauffeur to drive me around!I had to catch a ride in with my cousin yesterday and today. She works at the state school and I dropped her off and then took her truck to work. The campus is huge and as we drove through she was pointing out different stuff to me.We went past an old brick building and I saw a lady standing in the window on one of the upper floors. I asked her what that building was and she said it was an empty building that they didn't use anymore. I said well someone is in there, I see a lady standing at the window looking down on us and she said yeah, she's a ghost.I said excuse me? still looking at the lady and Linda said yeah she's our ghost. I see her there all the time I looked at my cousin like she was nuts and when I looked back up at the window the lady was gone! SPOOKY!!!!

These are the questions given to me from Lynda!

1) Someone is offering you a once in a lifetime chance to take a trip in a time machine. Would you travel to the past or the future?I would travel to the future for sure like maybe 200 years in the future. I mean what's done is done right?

2) You recently found out a friend did not like mariachis bands. Do you plan to use this information against her in the future?I would never torture her with mariachis but I will tell you that we do have something special planned for her birthday and mariachis willnot be playing but they will be a part of the surprise!

3) You work in the medical profession. Do you find it to be hypocritical, or do people tend to practice what they preach? (i.e. telling patients to stop smoking or lose weight, when the doctor smokes or is overweight) Well, I can't tell you how many nurses I know who smoke and I for one am overweight. It's easier to preach it but the practice part is well, not so easy. I once had a pt. who was dying of cancer tell me that she felt it was unfair because she had watched what she ate,made sure to exercise every day and maintain her weight, never used anything that wasn't organic in nature and never drank, smoked,, or did drugs. She then pointed to me and said unlike you ! I guess she was saying how come her and not me! Sorry sister!

4) Some offers you an all expense paid trip to anywhere you want to go. Where do you jet off to? Australia!

5) What are three hobbies you enjoy?I enjoy blogging,reading,swimming,shopping(is that a hobby),anything to do with my dogs,dancing, and travel.That's more than 3 huh?

That was fun so if you guys want me to ask you any questions then just let me know and give me your email address and I wil get them to you!

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Yayy, come Down Under, you have a place to stay and a tour guide too :)

Cars are just like the black hole, suck up all that money...where else does our money go?

3:46 PM  
Blogger Electro-Kevin said...

I so much want to love you, the type is too close. Paragraphs ?

Your content and display is really good though.

Less is more.

Hey - like I can tawk !!!

Big kisses & keep 'em comin'

XXX

3:59 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

The ghost story is kind of creepy. But fun!

I liked the answers to your question. More than three hobbies is ok, in case some people don't think some things are a hobby. :)

4:35 PM  
Blogger poody said...

Cazzie, I so want to come to Australia some day It is my biggest wish!

I try to do paragraphs but it keeps shoving everything together when I publish electro kevin but please send me the love!

Lynda,My cousin is still laughing at me about that. She told me last night that when she stays late at work and is there by herself she feels the presence of someone standing over her.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

I think you couald have a pretty cheap holiday in Oz, Poody, by the time you visit all your friends there.

I have the same trouble as you in my blog; it doesn't matter where I put it, I'm just not in control of where it ends up! Same thing with pictures too..... :)

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars