Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Mornings

I am back at the "w" I have been visiting my blogs I like to keep up with and Jailbyrde is no longer there! Bummer she was always a good read.I have lots to tell you about the weekend but I want to wait until I get home so I can post pictures with the story. It was fun to say the least and Dooley was the best looking weenie there!It is a nasty looking day out there today from my big office windows! I see some lightening going on too! Yuck! I had ot take my car to the shop this morning and it is now 2:30pm and I haven't heard from them yet. That is not a good sign for me getting the car back today. My mechanic's name is Brownie. He is an elderly man from the Boston area. He has a gravelly voice and an eye patch. He is like a Yankee pirate only nicer and does not try ot cheat yout outta money!I will posrt more when I get home ok!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww I love the sound of your mechanic! Hope it's fixed soon and doesn't cost too much:)

2:44 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Glad to hear you had fun I cant wait for the post!

We need a Brownie here, our van is still in the shop. week 5 now.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

You are very lucky to have an honest mechanic. Those are hard to find. I hope you have a wonderful week.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Jac said...

jailbyrde is still there! I read her this morning!

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars