Friday, April 27, 2007

Hurry up Already!




I am getting all excited about the big day tomorrow. I tried Dooley's costume on him yesterday for the first time and he is adorable. I didn't have my camera at home. I had left it at work or I would be posting a picture right now but don't worry I will have plenty for you by tomorrow night! The parade is tomorrow morning and the races will follow. He is in race #33 so it will be in the afternoon. Akasha has a great costume and I do have a picture of her I will post when I get home this evening for you! She is so cute! I am just trying to hurry up and get through today so I can get home and prepare for tomorrow.
Hey,does anyone else besides me watch the new show, Drive on the Fox network? I love that show and wish I could be in a race like that! Looks like a blast except for all the violence. I mean have you seen that Cougar? I love the guy who drives it too. He was a main character on Firefly which I so loved! Oops, here comes the boss gotta go!BYBY!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Hey Gal! YES I do do have a picture phone and we got the plan with unlimited so send me some pics this weekend while its going on! That would be sooo cool!!!!

I know you will have the best time! I am laying low this weekend and going to try to rest.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Have the best time!
I've not seen that show,but I'm gonna look for it.
I love Cougars!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Good luck to Dooley :)

4:54 PM  
Blogger L said...

GO DOOLEY! :)

6:36 AM  
Blogger Crushed said...

Ah, that is so cute.

Love dogs, I do.
Can I steal one?

12:54 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Hurry up and get those pictures on already, Poody!

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars