Monday, May 07, 2007

Bad Mood Rising

I am in a bad mood today! I woke up sore and stiff and swollen in my feet and face! I have been taking Celebrax for the last week and I think it must be the medication. I got to work a little late and it is Monday.My phone has been ringing since I got here with first one thing then another. Nothing too bad but everything is a problem. This is usually the way it works but today I am not in the mood. I have had marketers telling me how to do my job which never goes over well for me. I have had family members complain about things that could happen not will or have.I have had well, just getting onto blogger this morning was a hassle and it pissed me off. I am mad just sitting here telling you I am mad! Dang! And to top it all off I got the talker over there having her usual Monday morning meltdown. I am not in the mood for her foolishness today and that is why I am telling you dear readers instead of going over there and going chicken neck on her lame ass!I need a margarita,dobie,and a massage in that order and it is only 9;15AM.It is gonna be a long, long day!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww I hope your day gets better.
Four more days til Friday!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Incrediblyirrational said...

thanks for dropping by!
haha,who doesn't hate monday?? when i was i school i went so far as to actuallysuggest having our games period on monday and it did work!! i'm only gonna marry a man who is creatve enought to make my ondays interesting :p

2:09 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I am with you on the monday thing gal!

I know what thats like to have a bad day and everything goes from bad to worse! Hope you got your margarita!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I have never heard of going "chicken neck". That's funny. I hope you are feeling better now.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I hate waking up on the wrong side of the bed, worse still in pain..I DON'T DO MORNINGS ALRIGHT!!!!
LMAO, have a bath with lavender, soft music and relax.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Monday Monday, be good to me....

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars