Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tuesday Musings

I am in the office all alone today. The talker is off she had to see her dentist and Doctor today. The pschyo boss deemed it a crime to take off during the day for an appt. so we have to put them all together and take the day off. I don't yet, I am still bucking the system and taking off during the day. Although I had a dental appt. myself this afternoon and had to cancel because I was alone today. I don't care though. I am happy to be alone and able to sit in peace.

I want to ask y'all who watch Heros if you saw if last night and if so what you thought? I was hollering at the screen for Hiro to kill Skylar! He is scary huh? I so love that show. Only 2 more left! I don't have a lot to say today. I forgot to mention yesterday that Sunday I met up with family at Zilker Park for a big picnic.We had brisket,ribs,turkey, and all the fixin's.I saw cousins with new babies including one that was 8 weeks old. Brand new and smelled like a new baby too. Cute!!!

This morning I won 2 tickets to the Ladybird Wildflower show this weekend. I never win anything but I was listening to the NPR this morning and I was caller 6. Yeah me! It should be beautiful. Gary, don't you want to come down and go with me? I am going to take a lot of pictures!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your package is in the mail. I couldn't find anything to wrap it with so I had to buy birthday wrapping paper. Should arrive in a week or so.

5:21 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

I love the smell of babies. And puppy-breath too...Sounds sick, I supppose, but there's just something about before they start chowing down on meat.

There's a school here that gives the kids 1 day off a week to encourage them to do work, work placement and any appointments on that day, so as not to interrupt their precious study time..It's almost impossible to make med or dental appointments or whatever on these days when you live in aplace as small as this... you've got about as much hope of starting a fire in the Antarctic... You've just got to take them when they're available. ;0)

6:00 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I love the smell of babies. I can hold April and just sit there and smell her hair. :)

10:10 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

LOVE HEROS!!!!! I missed it this week I forgot to watch I was mad with myself! At least I can catch up online though :)

Glad you were alone today!!! My hoverer quit, and believe it or not I really miss her!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars