Thursday, May 10, 2007

Goodby KiKi

I was sad to see my girl Lakisha go last night but that is ok because I also loved Jennifer Hudson and she is still going strong and so will KiKi. I think it will be down to Melinda and Jordin now. Blake is ok but that whole beat box shit has got to stop. We get it you; can make strange noises with your mouth so can the guy from police Academy.
I am sitting over here in my cubbie of an office hating on the talker. She works me big time with her attitude. This morning she has a patient who is Medicaid. The regulations are different than Medicare. I have shown her how to do this at least 3-4 times in the past. So, right off the bat she is over there telling another staff member she doesn't know nothing about that! This is her anthem! I tell her she does know because I have shown her how to do it before.She got all puffed up and raised her voice in this whiny tinny screech saying"no,you never have shown me and I don't know how to do it and I am busy with other things now" I said"yes, i have shown you how to do it. Did you not write it down?" her"no" me"unbelievable" her " you don't have to sit over there and make comments" WTF?? If only! I got some comments for you bitch! How long is she going to be able to milk this dumb ass act? She has been in this position for what 8 months now. When would you consider someone to be in a position long enough to not be able to get away with saying I don't know anything about that? * months?

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Maybe you could drive her crazy by making weird noises with your mouth.

8:44 PM  
Blogger poody said...

Gary where you been? I was getting worried about you!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this series of American Idol. But the network tends to sneak it it when you're really not looking these days. We'll probably see one or two episodes at prime time, and then the remainder of the episodes will be screened according to the ratings. The last one was snuck in at lunch time on a Saturday, and sometimes was a double episode; who's home to watch it then????? NOT ME!!!

Can you record your conversations with the Twitty-girl? Then you could replay them to her.....

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars