Wednesday, May 23, 2007

TVidiot

Okay I will admit I am addicted to TV and what is worse I am really looking forward to the summer because it means Big brother,Resue Me,Big Love, and hopefully Dexter and Nip/Tuck! I watched American Idol last night although why I do not know!But, the nice part was Chris D singing at the end of the show. Did anyone else think it looked like he had on eye shadow? I could care less now who wins! I never pick the winner on that stupid show. But then after that I watched Dancing with the Stars! I love me some Apollo Ohno! But I also love Laila! She was so cute when she didn't get in the final 2 she says "if I don't win then it doesn't matter who does!" LOL She was very good but Ohno was great! The best ass on TV! Tonight is a 2 hr. season finale for LOST! I love this show too,almost as much as I love Heros! See, I told you I was a TVidiot!Today, I have been listneing to some more Australian music. The Bird which sorry to say I am not liking that much but then next came Polly Anna and I am liking it a lot. I also have some Johnny Cash available for later on this afternoon. Alrighty then, I have said enough of nothing for one day.

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

I saw about three episodes of Rescue Me, but it just seems to come on at weird times by me.

Then I watched one the next season, and I was lost.

Have fun watching Lost!

9:48 AM  
Blogger S* said...

Oh, I can't wait for Big Brother. I watched the last season after not seeing it since the season with the Evil Doctor.

Can't wait for "So You Think You Can Dance" either!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

I've seen most of the shows that you mention, Poody. But I just can't watch the trainwreck of humanity that is Big Brother.... We have our own localised versions of the "reality" and "entertainment" shows starring local people. I haven't heard of that music here in Australia....

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars