Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Just Another Post

Okay, I kept thinking something exciting would happen to me and I could wow you all with the finer points of a good story but nothing happened. Nothing at all. I went on the Garden tour but it was mostly xeroscaping yards which is a big old word meaning they just had weeds in their yards. I am ,however, gonna go this week down the road and try to get some bluebonnet pictures to show you, but, then again, I haven't ever downloaded the weenie parade! I will do this tonight when I get home Promise!
I went to see my therapist this afternoon. She thinks I am getting better. I no longer harbor a deep hatred for the Rat bastard and even the talker is merely a nuisance to me anymore. I am worried about my health though. I am too fat and my knees hurt all the time. My mobility is getting worse and the pain is getting more intense. I have to say that chronic pain sucks! I get tired of complaining all the time too!On the few days when it doesn't hurt too much with each step I say; Thank you God! It just adds to that sexy way I have about myself!Nothing says damn I'm hot like the smell of icy cold/hot and a gimp in your step!Line up boys!
When I went to the therapist this afternoon I left my radio on (NPR) and a candle(patchouli)lit. When I came back the candle was out and the radio was off. She had come into my space to turn off the radio and blow out the candle. Now I have the heavy metal station on blaring AC/DC. Oh and 2 candles are burning.Does this make me a bad person? Yeh! Get over it! LOL!!I got the Essential Johnny Cash yesterday. I am going to bring it tomorrow and see if she has a taste for him! Something tells me the answer to that will be no!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love meeting new people and your profile picture is so adorable, is that one of your puppies?

4:22 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Johnny Cash, I heart him so :) And..patchouli, get outta town!!! One of my fav's in incense, besides naga chump and sandlewood that is.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Bo... said...

OMG, girl, you were SOOOOOOO right about those blasted mockingbirds. I was ATTACKED by the parents today. It was so bad that they were bold enough for come up to me and stand there (probably figuring out their next moves) and allow me to photograph them--just before each time they attacked me! They almost pecked me to death like you mentioned and they finally actually chased me into the safety of my apartment! You should SEE the totally evil looks in their faces (I put it on the blog). I NEVER in my life thought a bird could actually make a facial expression--especially a FROWN--- and especially a look like it wanted to kill you!!!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Two of my kids have Johnny Cash on their music list... shows how good the Man in Black is, hey!

I love AC/DC, but not when I'm trying to relax. ;0)

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars