Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Teenaage Mutant Ninja Weenies 2007/Buda Texas

As promised here are some photos from the Weenie paradeThe little man as Elvis! "Thank you very much!" He was a big hit with everyone and he hammed it up big time too!

Dooley loved this little girl! Maybe he thought she was his'Cilla!


This little damsel was in no distress! Her Mommy made this medievel costume!


This is a punk rock weenie.Note her pink hair!


How cute is this little gut in his top hat?


This sweetie got her own float so to speak!


Here is a little Irish weenie.Last year he was a Mexican weenie! Que international!

This little lady was my favorite! She is Cleopatra! You can click on any picture to make it bigger but check out her "barge" They really went all out on it!
Better shot of the "barge"


More parade shots!

This is my friend Nancy who I got Dooley from. Look at her get up. If you look closely in the right hand corner you can see Dooley's brother Izzy dressed as a sheriff and the other dogs are in the canine county jail.The little boys are her grandsons and they are dressed up as dog catchers!They are surrounded by little piggies in the pink suits. The wolf was behind the wagon!The piggies and wolf were not with us but looks like they made friends fast!


Click to enlarge this shot because you have to look at all the other weenies in the background. Check out the one in the bikini!


I loved the clown and her clown weenie. Look to the right at the pretty lady sitting down in the pink blouse. That is one of the "clits" Connie Ho! Hi Ho!


I tried to take a shot of these guys but it was so humid. It is a bunch of kids dressed as tootsie rolls and so were the weenies!


This is Connie's son Casey Wade! Isn't he just the cutest little bubba ever? He had such a good time. He has a weenie too named Scooter and for the life of me I see no pictures of Scooter. He is holding a chocolate weenie puppy from one of Nancy's dogs!


This is a crowd shot. We were sitting up on a hill above the race track but the view was not that good as you can see!These are nancy's dogs in the wagon.


This little girl had a broken back but as you can see she gets around fine. She was a bride last year.How weird is it that I remember these dogs but not the people?


Oh look at Akasha in her nurse outfit! She loves it too! I will post more pictures layer of the races. She actually won her heat and went back the next day for the quarter finals. She did not win though. I told ya she was a fast little weenie!!

Oh yeah and today is Dooley's first birthday!Happy Birthday little man!!! I am getting him a dog house and some tiny tennis balls! Love him so much!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

15 Comments:

Blogger Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Okay, these little doggies are so cute that I almost peed in my pants when I saw them. I am calling my kids in here now to take a look.

PS Your little nurse is esp adorable!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Awwwww!
They are all so adorable!
It looks like so much fun:)

Happy Birthday Dooley!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Such fun, I love the pictures...ohhh I wanna come on over with my Bondi !!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Soooo cute sis!!! Wow there are alot of weenies in your town LOL!!

my favs were Dooley (of course) and Cleopatra and the Sheriff with his jail birds. People are so creative!

I would LOVE an event like that here!

2:43 AM  
Blogger Crushed said...

Lovely pictures. Makes me feel a sense of longing for a dog of my own.
Irony of ironies, I have literally just posted on dogs.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Lurve those little weenie doggies, Poody. There sure a lot in your town. The puppies are just superb. You don't see all that many around here. I had a black one when I was a kid, but he wasn't a miniature. His name was "Schnitzie", as in Weiner Schnitzel. Lovely old man unfortunately fell down the back steps... I hava a scar near the bridge of my nose to remember him by. My Nanna used to draw her eyebrows on, and as a very small kid I decided that Schnitzie needed some eyebrows too. Which was all well and good, and tolerated until I accidentally stuck the pencil in his eye...

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice photographs.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo
Today—My house and FAQ photo information.

6:25 AM  
Blogger S* said...

How cute!

Happy Birthday Dooley! Your mama sure loves you a lot!

6:54 AM  
Blogger L said...

Happy Belated Birthday Dooley!


I loved loved all the pics.

6:34 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

They are so damn cute! Would you have any specific objections if I saved these and emailed them to a workmate?

5:11 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

I'd want a sausage dog and I'd dress him up as a walking dildo.
Do you think I'd win anything?

4:55 AM  
Blogger Bo... said...

I tagged you with a meme! (Hope you don't mind!)

4:47 PM  
Blogger poody said...

Hey guys glad you enjoyed the pictures these weenies were from all over though as this is a big event There were over 400 dogs in the races alone this year! Cazzie I would love for you and Bondi to come over! Mel, the jail birds were my frined Nancy's dogs. She is who I got Dooley from! Cyndy, that is so funny about the eyebrows! Phiz feel free to use the pictures! Steph You are so not right I love you so much for that!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Memphis said...

That is so funny that they had a weenie parade! Cool.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Aw, those dogs are cute!! I love the little costumes. haha.

Wein of the Nile - Classic!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars