Friday, June 01, 2007

Hooray for the Weekend


I am so looking forward to the weekend.It is beautiful here in Central Texas and tomorrow is market days in Wimberly! I am going out there in the morning. It is a lovely drive thru ranch country. I will take some photos along the way so y'all can see some Texas ranch country.After wards, I will meet up with my good friend Nic. She is a nurse who lives in Wimberly.She and I worked together years ago in the recovery room. She is from Wales! I have so much fun with her.

Once I leave Wimberly (with something in tow for Cazzie), I am heading back into town to my friend Jana's house for a pool party for Lois'(clit)birthday.I am bringing the cake. Should be a fun time with drinks and lots of laughter all around.

Then it will be off to have dinner at the best taco place in town. My good friend Ricky is in from Fort Worth and we have a lot of catching up to do! And that is just Saturday! Sunday will be a chore day around the house and I will see a couple of patients too. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger S* said...

Yum, tacos. I miss authentic tacos now that I've moved to a new neighborhood. :(

2:42 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm tacos. Have a safe time :)

5:39 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

I'm looking forward to your weekend round-up, Poody!

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars