Thursday, January 17, 2008

OMG!!

I am so excited I just found out The Counting crows are putting out a new album in march Saturday nights and Sunday mornings. If you go to their website site at countingcrows.com you can download 2 songs off of it for your MP3 player or just listen to them. One is kind of heavy for them anyways! I am so excited. As you may know they are my favorite band ever!
I am feeling so much better thank everyone for your wishes. I so laughed my butt off last night watching American Idol in Dallas. Leave it to the Texans to come out in full force for the crazies. the last guy thought from Nevada was the best! Honestly though, I really liked the girl Katy from Houston. I am gonna say she was my favorite for real.

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Woohoo! Are you hoping they will have a concert in your area?

12:38 PM  
Blogger poody said...

absolutely but then again you know me I will go to wherever they are for real!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars