Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back to "W"

Well, I made it into work today. I am sitting in here coughing up a lung but hey the seat is filled! I have no idea how old folks make it through this shit I tell ya I have never been this sick before at least not that I can remember anyways.My nose is runnig like a river of snot! Yummy! My eyes are watery and I look like death eating a cracker. Everyone is avoiding my office for fear of contracting this fucking flu! I don't think I am contagious but I do sound horrible. No singing for me today! I just wanna lay my head on my desk and take a little nap right now. My office is cold as usual. I have a little space heater that I keep going at my feet.One of the girls is bringin me soup for lunch. I am so sick of soup I cannot tell ya but I have no taste for anything. I have lost some more weight as a result so I am thankful for that but I am done with it and ready to get back to normal. Wah! I hate being sick!
I am so glad that American Idol is back! Who saw last night? Let my people go!Tonight they are in Dallas always a fun place to visit in my book.

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Feel better soon! On the bright side, at least your coworkers are leaving you alone. ;)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Karin's Korner said...

I sooo watched AM last night, did you get a load of the Star Wars chick....LMAO

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

That flu sure can knock a damn person off their feet.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

Let me give you three words of wisdom: Eat chicken soup.

OK, I have three more words for you: Get Well Soon!


Hugs, MJ

2:23 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I was hoping you were better! I am so glad I got a flu shot this year.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars