Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Tomorrow is my birthday! I am also on vacation starting tomorrow. Actually at 5pm today! GO me! I am so looking forward to not being at the "w"! I got a beautiful martini glass from my boss. It is studded in red rhinestones and has little red hearts painted all over it! I cannot wait to break it in! LOL! I am sitting at the "w" now listening to the best radio station in the world! KGSR. They play all kinds of music except for top 40. If you love music go to kgsr.com and listen to it yourself. It has an Austin flair for sure!
I just found out Velvet Revolver is coming to town! The tickets go on sale tomorrow 10am on the internet. Now, if I can get my slow ass computer to work in the morning...Wish me luck! I am so going to that concert! It will be in a small venue so the tickets will go FAST!
Today is the Rat Bastard's birthday! I always hated that. I like to start my birthday festivites as early as possible and with im it was all about him on the 4th! Whatever! Not anymore! In fact, I have deemed it my birthday weekend and possibly week! Side note, It is Michael Stipe's birthday today too! RB always hated him and REM! Not me I love them long time! He thinks MS is a homosexual! And I would care because...
Radio Freedom!
I saw Adrian yesterday with his little brood! He now has the 5 year old brother of Sarah, Jordan. he is adorable and smart as a whip to boot! I fell in love immediately! I gave them all Christmas presents and they were happy. Brock is doing well and has had no more seizures to date! He looks healthy. Adrian is still mourning the loss of Caden, poor thing! But now, he has the whole little family Jordan, Sarah, and Brock. How wonderful is that?
Ok gotta get back to the "w"! HAppy birthday to me!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger maverick said...

hey...happy birthday and a happy new yr..god bles u..cheers!!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Happy Early Birthday!
That glass sounds gorgeous and just your style!
I love Velvet Revolver.Hope you get the tickets,that'll be an awesome show:)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Happy Birthday gal!!! I wanna call you tommorrow but when I got the new cell phone I lost your # booo.

Hope you have a fabulous day!!!!!!!!

I am jealous of the vacation from the evil W LOL

I think MS is gay actually. Maybe, either way he sure can sing! I love me some REM.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Happy Birthday sweetheart! I hope you have an awesome day.xx

6:39 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Damn; fancy having to share a birthday with RB! I'm much nicer than he is!

Happy birthday Poody!!!

2:45 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Happy belated birthday, Poody!

Wishing you all of what you need and most of what you want in the coming year.

NEW PICS OF THE KIDS, PLEASE!
:D

xoxo Michelle

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars