Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What a week!


Baby Brock after surgery.

Hey! I have been so very busy at the "W" lately. I have been going home at 7-8pm every evening. The good thing about that is the traffic is all gone and it only takes me 20 minutes to get there. But, the bad thing is I am at "W"!

It is cold and rainy here today. The weather has been schizophrenic. Monday, it was hot and humid temp around 78. Tuesday morning, it was in the 40's. Today, it is in the 40's and nasty wet out there! I am not a fan of dreary overcast days. These were always the Rat Bastard's favorite days! Go figure!

My fiber optic tree is dead. The lights just quit working! Whatever! I will just have to put lights on it next year. I ain't buying another dang tree! Unless it's a bright orange one which I saw at Garden Ridge the other day! My cousin says no way! It is not a Christmas color!I have about 2/3 of my Christmas gifting done. I have the package ready for Cory in Australia but doubt if it will see him before Christmas. I am going to send it off this week though! For some reason, I am always broke! I cannot figure it out!

I am still going strong on the diet front. It is going to be a challenge what with all the food people keep bringing to "W"!I swear if I see another tin of butter cookies... I haven't weighed in a long time, back in Sept. Then I had lost over 30 lbs. so no telling how much I have lost now. I do know that all my clothes are hanging off me and this morning I put on a pair of trousers I have not been able to wear in 3 years! Yeah,me!

Sarah is now in preschool so she doesn't come up to the office as much anymore but she is coming up today! We are going to see Santa sometime this week.Y'all she doesn't even know who Santa is! How sad is that? We were going today but Brock is having surgery. He is having a ventriculostomy.This is a procedure to help keep the fluid from building up in his brain! Please pray for him! Adrian is worried for him and is wondering how much permanent brain damage he will have. Not that it matters as far as him coming to live with him. He is dedicated to taking care of him no matter what! I guess when you get kicked in the head when you are 2 months old you have a lot of problems for the rest of your life! If that ain't a pisser to have your whole life fucked up for you I don't know what is. I do fantasize about meeting the parents of these kids and beating the shit out of them and then leaving them for dead! But then again, I think I would take them to the ER afterwards. I am a nurse after all!

The owner and the CEO of the company I work for is here in our offices today. I dressed up for the big event and when i got out of the car this morning and looked down at my clothes I was covered in dog hair! What's up with that? Hey, that's just how I roll! Sad, huh?

My computer at home is all wonky and I fear I will have to toss it! I hope I can retrieve the stuff I have on there. When I went into it last night in the safe mode I could see all my stuff so I am going to Circuit City after I leave here to get some memory sticks to download it all onto. I mean I hope i can do that . Who knows? I guess I will be shopping around for a new computer after the holidays.

Ok, gotta go for now! I hope everyone out there stays warm,dry,and safe! I will be back later to lurk on your blog site! How about them Cowboys! WHoo Whoo!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I didnt realize you lost that much weight! Yeah for you!!!!!

How could anyone kick a baby in the head? They arent people they are monsters!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Awesome weight loss, at this time of year too!!

5:44 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

Congrats on the weight loss. I know I'm always broke too. Thats what the credit card is for.

If I don't post something as soon as I get paid, its doesn't get sent.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Good on you Poody for the weight loss. It's bloody hard....

And I'm always broke. And not game to own a credit card.

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars