Friday, November 30, 2007

Sarah Smile!

Ok,so I told you last week about Adrian's new foster daughter,Sarah. She is a very bright and beautiful 3 year old sweetheart. She comes to the office every day and we all are in love with her! She has big blue eyes and long curly blond hair. She is so full of love and is such a joy to be around.

The great state hasn't sent her paperwork to the day care center so until they do she spends her days with all of us here in the office. So many new aunties to spoil her doncha know!

I gave her a little Christmas snowglobe on Monday and she was so excited to get it. I swear she acts like nobody ever gave her anything. She took it and her eyes got bigger and she said "Oh my! For me? To keep forever?" Well, don't you know that I have given her something each and every day since then!Tuesday, I gave her a little nativity set with all the main players,animals, and an angel to boot. She was so happy to get it she hugged my neck hard. I asked her if she knew who Jesus was and she said no! Y'all, she don't know who baby Jesus is! I almost cried right then and there! But, I told her daddy Adrian would tell her the story of Baby Jesus when they got home and she was so happy to hear this she told him take me home now! LOL!

Yesterday, her social worker took her to see her mom in jail. Whatever! She was very upset afterwards and soiled her pants and cried and cried first for mommy then for Adrian. I felt so bad for her. We all did!

Her baby brother is still in hospital with hydro cephalic brain syndrome now. That is a fancy word for he is a waterhead baby! They are going to have to put a shunt in his head to get the fluid off. Poor guy! Adrian brought pictures of him and he is adorable as well.He goes to the hospital every day to see him and hold him!

I think I already told you that the parents took him to the hospital because of a bad diaper rash that had literally burned his skin- 2nd and 3rd degree burns, and that was when they found he had a skull fracture and several old fractures of his body too. He is 2 months old! 2months old! Both parents are in jail now because of the kids! I hate them so much and have never even laid eyes on them!

I cannot wait for Christmas this year! I have already ordered her a beautiful Corolle Les Charies Doll named Camille. She is a ballerina. Do you know how hard it is to find a beautiful doll for 3 year old girl? I had to sort and sift through all manner of Bratz,Barbies, Cabbage Patches, and even a Strawberry Shortcake or two!Then there are the porcelain and collectable dolls! I had no idea! I am going to get her some Disney princess DVDs and a tea set too! I had given her a tiny little tea set one of the first days I saw her and she carries it in her purse! Very special indeed! I love spoiling her! I figure she has had enough bad things happen in her little lifetime that if I can make her happy then I certainly will indeed!

She is asleep on a pallet in my office right this very minute! She said she was not sleepy but I asked her to just lay there and rest and she agreed. About 1 minute later she was conked out! How sweet! I have some pictures of her and I will try to get my camera to download so I can post them and you can see for yourself how beautiful she is!

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Cyndy said...

Poody, will you be my aunty, too?

She sounds adorable. I can understand parents becoming angry & frustrated with their kids, but they deserve to be in jail. I hope that they never get their kids back. But what the hey, all the most inappropriate people are fertile. As soon as they're out, they'll be going at it like rabbits.......

Thanks for your comments~!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

She sounds adorable and very lucky to have met YOU.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Snow globes are always so awesome...but here we need a water one with santa surfing, lol..no snow here :(

2:30 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

AWWW she sounds adorable, I want pictures NOW LOL.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

You are a good person Poody:)
Your kindness and pure joy in this sweet little girl brought tears to my eyes.
I'm SO looking forward to your photos of her!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Damn, Poody - that's a real sad story. She's so lucky to have people to spoil her now. It must be a great feeling to be able to give her things that make her so happy. Poor little brother though - hope he ends up with just as much lovin' soon!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Adrian sounds like an angel.

It's funny how people who shouldn't have kids keep popping them out like popcorn, and people who should or want to can't.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars