Friday, November 09, 2007

Hell yes It's friday!

I am so glad to be done with this week. It is not that I had a bad week I just am ready to not be here at the "W". I have a play to see tonight. My friend Jana's daughter,Kaylee(16) is in a play at her high school and I have to see her perform. Someday she will be famous and take care of me in my old age!

I just want you to know I got hit on this week by a 24 yr. old guy. What is up with that! He seems to be very horny and wants lots of sex with me! WHATEVER! Could ya not? How come I can't meet somenoen nice and normal. And before you go getting your panties in a wad, no I will not have sex with him. Oh, I thought about it... a lot in fact but ya know if I did that I know he would want to talk to me and then maybe plan on doing other things with me and I am not about to get involved with another young'un. Can i just get a man closer to my own age?

Anyhow, I am going to accquire another weenie dog! His name is Mork and he is a brown and white little guy. He belongs to my dear friend Lewis and he is sad at the thought of giving him up but he says he is never home and he lives in an apt. He is lonely and if he comes to stay by me he will have company. I told my cousin last night that we would be getting a dog to keep for a while. She asked how long a while was and I told her it was Lewis' dog. She knows he has AIDS and so she said ok. That was easier than I thought. I know once she meets him she will fall in love and that will be that! I am already gonna tell her she has to let him sleep with her because he sleeps with Lewis and I have Dooley in my bed! I know once that happens she will be a goner! LOL (evil laugh)

So, what do you have planned for the weekend? Something fun I hope! I am going to work Saturday morning a little bit for some Christmas money! I cannot believe it is so close now! I mean, when you make a list and think about the fact that you have to come up with money for gifts it seems way too close!

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Glenda said...

Mork is such a cute name & it's so awesome of you to take him in...we all know how hard it is to resist the weenie dogs though! ;) You'll have to take pics and post them up!

Thanks for the comments on my blog and sorry I have been lacking in that department lately!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

10:05 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

He sounds like an absolute cutey and we want pictures!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

You turned down the chance at a toy boy????

For shame!

1:53 AM  
Blogger TORUŃ DAILY PHOTO said...

Wot a cutey! Hope you had a good weekend! Thanks for visiting TORUŃ DAILY PHOTO!

2:02 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

post pictures of Mork!!!!

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars