Friday, October 26, 2007

Collective Soul Tonight



I am seeing Collective Soul tonight at Stubb's. It is an outdoor venue. I am so excited because this is one of my top 3 favorite bands! I had to call them this week to get a spot to sit down. I told them I was handicapped and I am. I have a placard for the car and everything. Because of my osteoarthitis I cannot tolerate standing for more than say 20 minutes tops! So, I get to sit in the VIP section(with the movie stars)!I can have 1 guest join me so Jan is gonna hang out with me while Jana and Gail stand down front! I am thinking VIP is all about wait staff so can you say vodka martini please? I am so LUCKY!!!(in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice)

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I love live concerts, hope you had a great time.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

How wonderful, have a great time :)

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars