Thursday, October 04, 2007

Quick Note

I am still at work and it is almost 7pm. I am done now except I wanted to post something but I hate the computer when I get home. I sit in front of one all day so when I get home it is the last thing I want to do and my cousin is usually on there playing games. I had a bad day yesterday. It started out yesterday morning when I went out to feed and water the dogs. I saw the neighbor's dog in the yard. She is a sweet little black dog,a mutt about 20 pounds.This does not worry me but there is another dog in their yard and she is a pit bull. I do not need a pit bull getting ahold of Dooley man. So, I put the dogs in the house and set out to find where this dog got into the yard.I looked and looked and never saw it. She, by the way, was gone back to her yard when I went back out to check the fence line! Ok, so maybe she jumped over!
I got in the car and took off for work. Traffic was exceptionally heavy and I inched my way to the "w". I was clipping along on Mopac when I got pulled over for changing lanes and signalling at the same time. He said I cut someone off! Whatever! I didn't have my seat belt on. I told him I have a torn bicep in my right shoulder and it is excruciatingly painful to try to put it on and take it off. I know it sounds lame but it is the truth. He could have cared less! I also had an expired inspection sticker! He ticketed me for the seat belt($145) and the expired sticker($123). Fuck me to tears!
I got to work and it was busy as usual. I am on my own and my job is very hectic. I got 16 referrals and I usually only get 3-5 a day but oh no we got 16 of those suckers. This is not that bad except that I kept getting interrupted while trying to enter them all. I could not verify medicare because for some reason my password to get in the system was not working! I had to leave to go to the Dr (psychiciatrist) who labeled me as being distraught when he asked me how my day was going and I told him I was having one of "those days". He increased one of my meds and told me to come back in a week! On the way out of his office I stopped at the soda machine to get a diet Dr Pepper. I opened it up and it spewed all over the place, me included! I went to the bathrooom to clean up and the paper towel holder broke open spilling out about 300 paper towels. I tried in vain to stuff them all back in there but the dang door was broken! I just started laughing! I mean really!
I go back to work and was thinking to myself I am stressing out and need to quit it now! Now is not forever! (My favorite mantra)But, no one of the anal marketers comes in hollering at me that a referral that had come in that morning had come in Monday morning and needed the nurse out there now! I explained that no, it came in this morning and the nurse could go out tomorrow. He insisted that the referral had come in Monday because the Dr's nurse said she sent it in Monday! (Right, like she wasn't lying to cover her ass) Whatever! I called the guy and talked to his daughter who told me she wanted the nurse to come out because he was so weak he couldn't get out of bed and wasn't eating.I suggested a trip to the ER. She said a family friend who was also a Dr. had suggested this also but she was reluctant. I explained the while we could come out and see her father that our services are not emergent and it sounded like he needed to be assessed by a Dr. in an emergency room setting. Ok, so that is taken casre of right? She will call me back to let me know if he is staying there or not. Now, here comes the anal retard hollering at me saying I need to send the nurse out after he comes home from the ER! Excuse me, medicare will not pay for the nurse to see the pt. the same day he is seen in the ER! If he is in need of nursing services that would be done by the ER staff! God,I hate when dumb asses try to tell me my job!After much cajoling he finally left with a sound verbal thrashing from me! In other words got the hell out of here!
I didn't get out of there until after 7:30 pm ! GRRRR!!!!I was so tired when I got home I just took a shower and went to my room and watched TV from the comfort of my own bed.
Today has been busy too. I have company coming in tomorrow and my house is no where near clean! I gotta get home now and do some laundry and sweep up some dog hair!
I hope everyone is having a good day and not joining with me in wondering where the hell my Calgon bath is!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww what a shitty day:(

6:37 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Some days it's just not worth getting out of bed.
Hope today is better.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

What a day hey? Poor love, rest those weary muscles girl :)

4:26 AM  
Blogger phishez said...

I recommend bourbon, pizza, DVD's and good friends.

Sex can also help... or so I hear.

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars