Monday, September 10, 2007

I hate Mondays

Ok, so I get to work this morning and all hell has broke loose. I was out in the field on friday so the big dogs were in charge of the office and it is a mess. Seems the Medicare surveyor showed up for a surprise visit. I am thankful to have missed that! The administrator took care of that, but my job is very complicated and multi-tasking is the theme. I have so many things up in the air at all times and one little thing getting missed can upset the apple cart so to speak. I am trying to fix things now but am taking a break to blog and clear my head.
I went to a party Friday night for my good friend Polly who lives in New Mexico, her daughter Madison turned 19. She wanted us to all meet up with her at Trudy's ( local restaurant) but she got kicked out trying to get a free margarita with her fake ID! LOL! We call her a baby clit in training. So, in true clit fashion Jana, Gail, and I head over with vodka and party makings to her house. We get there and her and her roommate are there with 7 guys(most of whom are from New Mexico).I was so proud of her! They are sitting around trying to have a good time. Well, of course, wherever the clits go there is always a party to be had. Connie showed up around 8:30 or so and we ended up having a very fun night with all the younsters.Of course they did! Hell, we know how to party. How sad is it when 20 somethings have to look to the old farts to get down and party?
Saturday morning I had to get up and see my early morning diabetics. I was done with all that by 10am and ready to get on with my day. I swept and mopped the kitchen and living room and with that done did a load or 2 of laundry and then set out to Jana's house where we left to go out to the boonies to look at this little shop that sells mexican imported stuff. She got a stand to hold her gazing ball and I looked at a glass face that was way cool but ended up not getting it! When we got back to town I dropped her off and headed back to the house. It was 100 degrees at least so I went inside and took a shower and then put on my gown and was in bed asleep by 8pm! SAD!!
Sunday I woke up at 12:15pm Sleep much? My eyes were swollen from so much sleep but man did I feel good. I went over to Jana's house again where she ,Jan, and Lois were in the pool. We have to plan a party for another clit,Gail. She is truning 50 in October. She wants to see a drag show but lo and behold there are none in this town! WHAT??? So, we have decided that if it is a drag show she wants it is a drag show she will get. We are all gonna dress in drag and put on a show. I wil ask a few of my gay male friends if they want to participate. I need to find a male stripper who will dress in drag and lipsynch while stripping. Shoudn't be too hard to find huh? After planning and floating in the pool for the better part of the afternoon, Jana and I went back out to the boonies to get that mask I was telling you about. Too cool!
This morning is shaping up to be a pretty suck ass day but it will end eventually I know! I am so excited about the ACL fes t this weekend it is all I can do to just pay attention. Break's over gotta get back to it!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww,can you throw a drag party for me??? That sounds like too much fun!
You clits are a riot:)
Good luck with work crap,I hope it doesn't prove too difficult to get fixed up!

9:21 AM  
Blogger poody said...

You said clit Ms. L! LOL

11:34 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

you gals have so much fun sis!!

6:25 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

Jeez, sounds like you're planning to go all out for the party. If its even half as good as you hope, it'll be a blast.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Crushed said...

I still think it strange, you can';t buy a drink in the US till 21.

We have fake IDs at 16- at 18, we can drink legally.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Hahahah... sounds like "the old farts who know how to party hard" caught up with you, Poody xoxoxoxo

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars