Tuesday, August 14, 2007

America's Got Talent Again




Once again I am reminding you all to watch tonight and vote for Cas. You can go to Woodbelly.com and hear his band and their music. He reminds me of Sublime. I know it is a big comparision but he is that good y'all. I am not lying! Go check it out!

Yesterday the A/C went out in the office. It got up to 92 degrees in my little cubbyhole! It gave me such a headache and my stomach was upset as well. We had fans going but hello, Texas, August, 3pm yeah, you got it alright! I had to flee to the another part of the office that was only 88 degrees! This morning when I came in it was 75 degrees and the AC is blowing!

My boss has given her resignation I can't remember if I had said that last week or not. The office is all in a tizzy over it. The scheduler is saying she is quitting and going with her to wherever she lands. Some of the field staff are grumbling as well. I am ambivalent about it because on the one hand I have known this girl for over 20 years and know she is a good nurse but her behavior over the past year has been erratic and she has not been happy in her position for a very long time. I even had to shut my old blog down because she was stalking it and I couldn't vent my frustration at her wild mood swings! I just hope whoever takes her place is as good as she used to be.

Ok, lastly I will end on this note. This weekend marks the death of Elvis and keeping in tradition I will be at the Continental Club this Saturday night for the 2 tribute bands that play every birth and death anniversary weekend. It is always a sold out show and they rock the house down! So, no matter how you honor the king, just make sure to remember if it wasn't for Elvis we would still be listening to Pat Boone!

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

*snort* Pat Boone
Thank the Good Green EARTH for ELVIS!

I hope the new boss is a great one:)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

He looks like my little brother...no jokes!!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Elvis!!!

My a/c at home seems to be working better thank goodness!! Is the talker still gone? If so at least it was peaceful if not hotter than hell!

5:14 PM  
Blogger L said...

LMAO Pat Boone.

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary! Did the CD/DVD arrive?

I've another DVD I'd like to send, but you'll have to OK it first by watching this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUsNE4hW0fQ

It was a 70s cop show called they chopped up, redubbed and called 'Bargearse'. Pure slapstick!

If you like the clip, lemme know and I'll buy the DVD for you.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars