Wednesday, August 08, 2007

America's Got Talent



This is Cas Haley. He is on America's Got Talent. He is from my hometown Paris, Texas. His dad was ''the musician'' in town.

Ok, now get ready to follow along with me. Cas' wife is Cassie who is the niece of my cousin Tiger. Tiger's wife Lecia has a brother named Eddie and Cassie is his daughter.She and Tiger's daughter Candice grew up together. Cas played at the party I went to back in June in Paris for Candice's graduation. He is sooooo good y'all! And a very sweet person as well. So, now that you know, I want all of you to watch him every Tuesday and vote for him 10 times a piece. He is gonna be a big star!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

hey that's an amazing connection!
I don't think I can vote(from Canada) but I can surely watch and send good vibes his way!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars