Thursday, August 02, 2007

Busy

I have been extremely busy at work with no time to fuck off at all! I really haven't done anything else all week. I have been getting off around 7-8pm every night. My boss told me Tuesday she is resigning. This will make her happy but I fear what will take her place! She is tired of working 20 hrs/day plus weekends etc. I know she has a hard job and it makes her very cranky. I am so into Big Brother right now that I haven't even finished the new Harry Potter book. I keep watching the recorded Showtime stuff every evening from the night before! It is crazy in that house! Needless to say I have let other things like housework and grocery shopping fall to the wayside too! I am hopeless!
My friend Connie is coming down from Dallas this weekend. She is coming to get another puppy from my friend Nancy. Hopefully, this puppy will not take sick and die on her.
My friend Nancy has bought an old (100 yrs old) farm house just 20 miles south of Waco. This means she is moving on out of the Austin area. I will miss her sorely as she is one of my few unmarried friends. She called me today to say she had loaded up all her dogs in the pickup and was headed to her new digs. She said she had 42 dogs in the truck! That is counting 19 puppies! She raises and sells daschunds. Check out her website to the right of my postings on here. Dooley has new brothers and sisters posted there now! The little brown and white pups!
ok this is enough for now! I am trying to remember to post more often but coming back and looking at the Rat bastard and his loser family is hard to do. I guess I could take down his photo but I love everyone's comments I received! I wish I knew how to photo shop so I could like put a black eye on him or a patch over his eye that sort of thing! Mature much?

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Take your time with your posting...we wil still be here..well, I will any how...and you know what...you HAVE TO steal yourSELF som time, even 10 minutes a day..go to a quiet place, and just BE...you will be okay!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

As a Big Brother addict myself, I'm relieved our series just finished. I can get back to semi-normal life now ;)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I think you can delete the pic but keep the comments. I have been missing you but I know what its like at work to be busy.

Maybe your new boss will be more understanding about the talker?? My talker is not leaving grrrrrrrrrrr. She didnt get that job she applied for. I have had 7 years of hell working with her I was so ready to say goodbye. Its sucks for her too, it was a great job with the school system (can you say summers off??)

3:31 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I am loving BB this year. All the fighting and dram..beautiful!

WOW a 100 year old house? Congrats to your friend. haa,that's a lot of dogs!

I hope your other friend's new puppy thrives. That was so sad...

I'll be thinking of you and hoping things slow down soon!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Crushed said...

I'm getting a litlle snowed under with real life right now, but I still get the odd bit of me time.

Haven't seen any of Big brother this year, though I did see bits of earlier years.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars