Monday, July 23, 2007

Big brother

So, am I the only one who is obsessed with Big Brother this year?I love it so much. I can't help it! I love that Showtime has 3 hours of live feed every night! I cannot find a web site to chat about it though. Last year, they had chat rooms on the CBS BB web site. I love Jessica and Jamika the mostest. Amber is a crybaby and Evel Dick is gross with his constant lugey hocking in the back yard. OMG! Will no one call him out on that? Kail is so annoying and it is looking like she will not be the one to go home! Great! we get to see her implode all over again the next time she goes on the block. I say put her and Amber up against each other and watch them go nuts! Dani works me the most!All she does is sit around and mope unless she is being wooed by Nick who has to be the most transparent person in the house. He tells every girl in there he wants them to win. He says he doesn't want the money! What? Dumbass!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Brother finishes down here in a week! And then it's straight onto Aussie Idol. Blech!

I downloaded a hard to find Cat Empire album on iTunes this morning, so I'll burn you a copy when I do one for my car.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

I have never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, ever watched Big Brother or Survivor.

And Poody, did I mention that I haven't seen it??? sorry sense of humpour, Haven't I???

7:06 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

That's suppposed to read 'Humour", not 'Humpour', although humpour sounds remotely more interesting <3

7:07 AM  
Blogger Glenda said...

Hey! I'm definitely into BB this year!! The live feeds kick ass don't they?! I read

http://jackiestvblog.blogspot.com/

She gives live updates on the feeds that she watches online, so your always current on what's going on in the house..I love it.

Anyway, thanks for still checking in with my blog, I know I've been M.I.A a lot lately!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars