Thursday, July 05, 2007

Soggy 4th Of July

Well, I don't know how everyone else's holiday was but here it was wet and soggy! I met up with Jana and her husband and Connie with Casey Wade and some other friends for breakfast at a little Mexican food restaurant. This place has the worst service but the best migas!The coffee is good too! I did see a few patients in the afternoon as it was a holiday and the pay was holiday pay!

I am broke as a joke people! I signed up for automatic withdrawal from my checking account of 1/2 of the mortgage every 2 weeks. They told me to pay my mortgage in June and they would start taking out for July payments in June. Well, they never did so when I got paid week before last I paid the mortgage. Then the following week they took out 1/2 of the mortgage too! It threw my checking account in the red and the bank started racking up all those charges! I have over $250 in bank charges!Yikes! I had to pull from my savings and put it in my checking account so it kind of like someone pushed re-set on my finances! Oh well, at least now I know for sure how much I have in the bank! Nothing! Luckily, I have a job I can just work extra and make some extra money!

Ok enough bellyachin' already! My cousin,Linda had a wreck Tuesday evening! She was on her way to visit friends after work and was driving in the rain on the interstate when she hydroplaned and hit "the wall"! You know the wall? It is the freaking wall they put up for construction. It is made of concrete and has all these little chinks and black marks all over it. I try to stay far away from the wall! In fact, last week when we went to Dallas she was teasing me about the wall because I will drive behind a slowpoke rather than pass next to the wall! Same thing with my cousin Tammie who she rode to Paris with and also gave a hard time about the wall! Well, hello! Now she knows why we fear the wall! She said she hit it on the left side of the pick-up and her truck flipped over on its right side! She had to cut herself out of the seat belt! She would not go to the ER and instead said she was going to stay with her friend and get drunk! Ok good to have a plan! But guess what before the drinking could begin her friend stepped off the porch and broke her arm and Linda had to drive her to the ER and was there all night! Dang! I was like, just take your time getting home with that karma!

She did come home yesterday afternoon and she was sore and bruised! Poor thing! I ended up staying home with her. I was gonna go watch some fireworks but I went outside to cook on the grill and about got carried away by the mosquitoes! Is it just me or do those things look bigger this year?I opted not to go watch with the skeeters!

They say we are going to have more rain today and it does look as though it wants to rain again. Linda is off today. She needs to go car shopping! Her truck is totaled!My dogs have been in the house for over a week with only limited time in the yard! My house smells like dog! I did mange to bleach the floor in the bathroom,bedroom, and living room yesterday! Nothing like having your house smell like dog and bleach! Ok nothing more to say! Back to the grind! Coffee break over!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Hee Hee my house smells like bleach and cat!
ick

I find I'm always juggling between accounts..sigh...there's always next month. hey may be this time you'll get a good surprise!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Oh i feel your pain. I'm too scared to check my accounts though, so you're braver than me.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Mmmm coffeee...great idea.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Crushed said...

Yes, but I bet the dog were pleased to see you.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars